Chapter 39: No deadbodies !!!???

From Simhachalam, Mama who has already completed the darshan thanks the lord for bringing consciousness to his son, he also sends donations and gifts for the staff who have taken care of his sons through all the time.

Without saying no to any down and out on the way he returned home with Kakinada Kaja and other pullareddy sweets.

Mama directly went and started to knock on Mini's room door.

"Baby... Sorry ra... Mama was busy and tensed about something, that's why he shouted at his princess. Excuse the behaviour just this time...Pls open the door, baby...." Mama was knocking on the door and he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned back to find Arth

"Psch... Is it you... Baby open the door..." Mama became busy in knocking on the door again

Arth head palmed himself and pulled his dad towards the kitchen where Mini was sitting cross-legged on the kitchen slab and Atta was feeding her Sambar Rice and chips.

Mama gave an expression of "Was I just assuming that this girl will be sulky and do a hunger strike...

Shame on my assumption "

Mini's PoV

Noticing, Mama I turned my head away from him.

"Atta, a patient from Erragadda with a short temper has escaped and came into our home. Call the hospital staff." I said eating chips

"B...a...b...y....."

"Arth, call the staff this being is addressing Mini as a baby..." Atta said playing along

"Jayamma... Even you...?"  Mama gave a helpless look

"Yeah... I have shared the address come quick, the patient here is creating a ruckus here" Arth said on a call and gained a smack on his head

"Psch... Sorry baby...

I swear, I won't repeat it...Pls, baby..." Mama said coming towards me

"Pakka..." I asked him showing my finger

"Haa pakka..." Mama filled my mouth with Kaja.

Even though I don't have much sweet tooth, I eat these unique endemic sweets.

"K chalo... Simhadri re-release tickets" Mama showed the movie tickets.

"Yayyy... Come let's go..." I jumped from the slab and dragged Atta, mama out of the home. But I noticed Arth settling himself on the sofa.

I narrowed my eyes and looked at him.

"Why are staring at me as if I am your lollipop chicken...?"

"Chi... Worst comparison. Aren't you joining us...?"

"No, you carry on. I have my bomma and home theatre" He said starting to download of Fast X movie.

"Mast ainay mucchatlu chal nadu..."I pulled him into the car.

(Just shut up and come )

We reached the theatre and danced to our favourite song ie., Ant Anthem and transmitted our madness to other silent audiences as well.

But I don't why but seeing NTR pampering Bhoomika, my mind switched to Bava's pampering and my antics. Soon, my heart became heavy. But whistles for interval fight scenes have bought into senses. I could control myself until the climax mass masala song.

On Arth's insistence, even I whistled along with NTR. Our whistle sounds dominated the whistle in the song.

I had an amazing time with the whole family, talking to Arth I was coming out but noticed something we looked at each other and gave smirked at each other and masked our faces with masks.