Chapter 53: Wrath and Whine

The buddies duo reach Dehradun, as Nikhil reveals that DN has caught their conspiracy and sent him to get you back to the academy.

Maurya and Nikhil were standing infront of their mentor, lowering their heads and DN staring them very badly.

Other batchmates, collueges were watching out the session controlling their laugh terribly, but failing miserably.

"What's this childish way Maurya ?
Do you still assume yourself as a college going student, that you didn't like the ceremony so went todo your favourite work?

Isn't it like marking proxy attendance and bunking class for attending your favourite actor movie's first day first show? " DN asked sternly

To escape from the punishment, Niki intruded

"Yeah sir!

So, immature and immaculate behaviour!

That was totally unexpected from a dynamic officer from you, Mr.VM" Niki said in disciplined

DN started at the most indiscipline creature teaching the lessons of discipline, like seriously, who was even saying the words ?

The Great Nikhil, who performed more punishment than warmup exercises for the whacky things, he done during their training days.

"Deyyalu vedalu vallinchinnattundi..." DN just said and the collueges couldn't  control and burst out laughing terribly.

"Chi...
Gajab beijjati hai yaar..." Niki muttered for the humility.

"Aha...
Em ekilistunnarra...
Kaitakaalu mast ainay okkaniki, doraknadi raa ... Uggu paalu guda kakkiyaka pothe nenu... Maurya's bestie ne kaadu...

Nene vaadi bestie aitaa..." Niki had a mind voice session, glaring at his batchmates.

"Mmm...
Enough !
Get back to your rooms" DN sternly ordered, which the batchmates obeyed sincerely and left the place.

"Firstly, you should be the one to be blamed, Nikhil.

You support him in his every action and here behaving hypocrite and condemning him ?" DN questioned

"Then friends are for sir ?" Nikhil said, and made Maurya and DN to switch back to memories, but soon they controlled themselves.

"Mmm...

But even friend should celebrate the felicitation of his bestie" DN said

Niki bit his tongue, recalling that Maurya was actually, gonna be felicitated and will be awarded as best rendered services.

"Sorry... Sir...

We won't repeat this." Maurya spoke and DN nodded

"Have a break Mauri and give a strongest comeback..." DN taps Maurya's shoulder, to which Maurya nods in yes.

"Ok...

You have dinner and go to bed" DN instructed and Maurya nods and salutes and leaves.

DN accepts his salute and sends him away. Even Niki boy, repeats his friend's trick, but instead of accepting his salute,

DN orders him to clean the whole ground as punishment, DN allots even Maurya's punishment to Niki.

Niki whines,  "Saaaar.... Why just me !?

Even Maurya should also be part of this right?"

"Psch... What friends are for Nikhil ?

Complete even his share of punishment" DN says, with a smile and leaves Niki to complete the task, by cursing him.

°°°°°°°°

Perplexed Shakti, heads towards Tirupati in car, thinking about the hidden taunt and warning of Nikhil, about Maurya.

Even though he reached Mangalagiri earlier than Maurya, Shakti didn't make a move when he saw that blast occured. If he would have saved my evidence, if he would thought about it, but the envity sprouted against Maurya, as they left him alone to face wrath of human right commission for death of Sharddha, has stopped him from making any move.

The envity in him, has shackled him to tend towards the vulnerable Maurya in his high traumatic stage. Shakti even after knowing the mental state of Maurya, didn't even think once to tend to him and give him his medicine. The jelous in him has restarined him from taking any step to control the beast in Maurya.

But, when he listened to Maurya's word of quitting the job, he realised how wrong he was and his step was ?

Maurya was really very tender at heart. Even though he don't mostly show off his feelings, Maurya takes care of everyone around him.

Maurya was one or another way inspiration to him and seeing his idol in that distressed state has cleaned his  soul off from envity he possessed.

When Nikhil cleared the fact, that he would come clean from the summons, it made no time to realise him that Maurya has already planned for his betterment, those trials were just formalities, one has to go through. But, the envious him didn't realise Maurya efforts found the on going trails as humiliation and incentivised his grudge.

Now, Shakti driving back was thinking all this. He was shameful of his deeds and thought process. He even forgot to have a break and food and continuously drove towards Tirupati.

By night 8:30, he reached the Chittor premises and was heading towards Kaaluvapalli to correct his deeds. Since, he was informed by constables there that villagers are demanding to take off the CCTV's arranged in the village as it is causing them brech in privacy and moreover, they are not in a terrorism alert area or maoist prone area, then why does the cops haven't removed the CCTV'S yet ?

Fed up with the questions, Shakti orders to remove the cams and CCTV'S arranged, but the as he has to sign a few documents before starting the procedure, he was heading directly towards the village without stopping in his Tirupati apartment.

And moreover, what if, Maurya wants to quit the job, being his student he wanted to complete the case, as it has become brainstorm and a new age thriller for him after coming knowing the sacrifice of teenagers and missing of deadbodies.

He was thinking who to further take the case to next step, but a lorry, which seems like yamapasha coming towards him in its full speed, brings him to senses.

Shakti horns to alert the driver of lorry, but the driver seems deaf ear to Shakti's horns and even before Shakti realise or think how to save himself, lorry thrases Shakti's car away and Shakti's car flipping in air was thrown away into a corner of road.

The lorry driver, informs person, who gave this task of intentional conduct of harming Shakti.

"Master, I' ve completed my portion of work, now it's your turn."

"Yeah! Good job. Now lemme pave path to hell for him for getting intimidating with my doll" JN on other side says infuriated, pressing the accelerator hard to ram the already catastrophed car of Shakti.

Reminiscing all the moments of Shakti and Akshi, when they both went in bike ride and Shakti's adoring looks towards Akshi, and Akshi's lucisious body, the envious and infuriated JN loosen his grip on brake and the lorry makes haste towards Shakti, to parcel him to hell.

____________

Tq for boost