Chapter 2:Second hand embrassment

Maanvi's PoV

By 5:30 AM we reached the village,Baava mentioned it to be remote...But I exclaimed since it was completely contrary to what I heard....It had all sort of facilities like a small clinic,local vegetable market,A school, a very large temple of goddess Sunkalamma (A form of Durga)... Actually this village is in the valley area, abundant river waters flowing nearby...Now I don't regret for coming here...This place is marvellous, it made me spellbound with it's greenary...

A Village style ancient bungalow with new age facilities was awaiting for us to use them....It was clean and tidy.....I need not stress myself for the household chores and cooking since Bava appointed a helper and Cook for us...I know eating daily 3 times a day maggie and instant pasta is boring....
He left for Station after dropping me at home and introducing helper akka,cook aunty and security uncle..

Hmmm...What Can I even expect the person,who drowned himself into case files just after marriage even without caring his newly wed wife...and don't even ask about first night...I was busy admiring Captain America and he was admiring the Intelligence of the culprit in the case, that how smartly he managed everything....but left a clue for bava to close the case...Oh poor me....U know how hard it is being wife of a workaholic no no work-o-manic husband....

Everything in the house was fine....But the walls were were very clean...and I couldn't digest it being so clean in single colour...So with the help of helper I bought the paints and a few craft essentials.I gave the helper, cook leave as first day bonus and started to smear my madness on walls....

I started doing texture painting on wall of our bedroom as I have done in our home in Vizag...so that We don't feel here out of place....and I even decided write our names on wall this time....and I planned to decorate the wall opposite to bed with all our pics since our childhood and illuminate them with neon lights

I was wearing bava's old white shirt and doing painting....I was so tired by the works those I have initiated.... so to recharge I thought to take a nap and continue them....

But my nap turned into deep sleep... I was still asleep that I didn't even realise when bava returned home,freshened and started to complete the work I left in between..

I peaceful dreamland tour got disturbed by sensing someone around and sound of paint brushes

I saw Bava completing the texture painting...He has done it as if he was a professional in it...But I didn't compliment him rather teased him saying that he should leave the department and start to paint walls...and I received a death glare from him..which resulted in shutting my mouth and watch him doing things...

When Bava was supposed to even paint the place where I planned to write our names..

"Baava..!!!!"

"Osey,ikkade unna.... Speakers migina daanila aravaku...idhi Village ee mari vere la anukuntaaru..."

(I am right here,U need not shout as if u swallowed speakers....It's a Village.. they would misunderstand u for shouting)

I didn't care his words and pulled brushes from him and started to write our names...

The output on wall behind bed was beautiful...why not it's art by the great Mini...On sunrise orange background...Bava hugging me from behind....And our names in magenta and devonshire font ..was an amazing combo.......

Bava:"Hmm...bane cheseve....parledu pelli ayyaka telivi tecchukunnav Vaarush Maurya Wife ga panikostav aithe.........paikostav...kastapadu..."