Chapter 28: Monologue and Murder Mystery

Author's PoV

"Oh Shit....!!!" Maurya cursed himself and soon took the mobile

"Mini mari call chestundilemma..." Maurya informed to Sailu

(She would call you back later dear...)

Sailu got stumbled by suddenly listening to her Hero's voice

"O.. O.. Ok... Sir..." Sailu stumbled and cut the call...

Maurya thrown the mobile on the bed and shook Mini, but she didn't make any move...

"Oh god...!!!" Saying Mini opened his shelf and took out a capsule..

Pressing Mini's cheeks and throwing capsule and water... Maurya closed Mini's mouth and nose... Mini automatically swallowed the capsule... But still didn't react...

Maurya looked at his watch it has been 35 min since he made her eat capsule...

"Sorry Mini..." He said and held her face and slowly raising her face, even he bent his face and moved to devour her lips...

At the inch gap, Maurya stopped and looked at Mini who was still out of senses

He continued to move towards her lips but turned her face and kissed her cheeck...

Softly he snuggled his nose on her face... But still Mini didn't react...

Maurya sighed and slowly made way to her neck drawing a line...

He was waiting for Mini to react...He turned her around and held her bare waist inside the shirt and tried to make her brain release dopamine...

Maurya softly caressed her skin and started to draw patterns on her bare skin... But Mini was stood firm...

Maurya snuggled her neck from back side and loosened her hair to fall free... And took them to her one shoulder and closing his eyes he bitted her sweet spot on neck and Mini gave a jerk this time letting Maurya breathe cool...

Mini PoV

I came into senses as if something flooded in my brain... And felt lips on crook of neck...

When I tried to move apart I felt some hands even on my bare waist...

I turned my head to look back only to suddenly land my lips on Bava's cheeck...

My Eyes widened at my sudden action...

Before I react, bava moved apart from me correcting my shirt.

I will feeling very awkward at present... And even Bava sensed it to divert me...

"Naa Shirts ee anukunna... Naa Panchalanu kuda vaddedammani fix ainava...?" He asked turning me towards him

(I thoughts you are using my shirts... Did you even start to exploit my Dhotis..?)

"Atlem ledu... Yentamma reel cheddamani... Andulo pancha tine step undi soo..." I said pouting

(Nothing like that... Just to make reel)

"Reel ee chestavo... Thai women lekka dress chesukuntaavo... Naa pancha matram sakkagundale..." Bava said securing dhoti with tight knot and I moved a little bit towards him

(Make reel or dress up as Thai women... I care only about my dhoti...)

"Ouch..." I said and rubbed my waist area...

"Sukamaari... " Bava muttered and continued

(Ms. Sensitive )

"Avunu Nee Ani di kotta 7up ad vacchunde adhi cheyale..." He said even making my shirt ready to the song...