Chapter 58: Attraction !?

I pushed my thoughts aside, when we reached our school. It was like my any other regular school day, i.e.,

Reach school campus first - Go to class last.

Skip Assembly giving lamest excuses.

Complete the homework, I forgot in the assembly time.

Act like a disciplined one in front of teachers and act as if you are listening to the class, so that you get easily nominated to Oscar.

Play throwing papers, pens, even water bottles on our classmates.

If you are caught by batch holders or volunteers or teachers, whining clean the mess you made.

In first period, wait for snacks break

After Snacks break, wait for lunch break

After Lunch break, wait for another short break

After that somehow, pull-off one extra class and flying and hopping go to ground for Cricket practice.

Whining that 2-2:5 hr practice session, melted like 2 min, get into bus and eat Arth head, with all the stuff you share him and serve your brain by hearing the stuff he shares you.

Finally, reach home and throw bag into any corner, so that next day, hurriedly we can search for it when bus arrives and keeps on horning.

Play with my dad, complaint about mom to him.

Devour the pampering he do to you and whining complete the homework and obligating your mom to chase you, for dinner...

After 45 min chasing, eat the dinner when dad just says once and have another round of study session and sleep off dreaming abou the formulas.

This should be the routine of mine, but when Hitler steps in routine doesn't repeat.

In snacks break, while everyone were having their snacks I sat amidst of them pouting, as I forgot my lunch box, in hurry created by Hitler in this morning.

So, now my classmates are paying me back the thing I done to them, when they forgot their lunch box, ie., Devour and irritate them by intentionally eating in front of them.

But, I turned my head away and opened my book, while my ears were listening to the stuff, my classmates are discussing.

"Hey...

You know Yesterday I learnt to move our scooty...

Soon I will learn to drive it and come to school in scooty, rather than in bus, by forgetting our lunch box" She said taunting

"Pove chuppanati Chapati moham...
Nenu repe, scooty lo vasta, with Biryani...

Meekevvariki ivvakunda mari tinta..." I kept on cursing her and determined to learn scooty in the evening at any cost.

But suddenly, attendant called out my name and asked me to go to visiting area.

Confused, I went to visiting area, to find Hitler there with my Lunch Box and extra icecream too.

Smiling ear to ear seeing ice-cream (probably the one who bought it too), I headed towards him, by my bridge from ear to ear, turned to gritting as soon as I found my super super seniors, trying to get attention of him.

"Aaaaaahhhhh !!!!

Huh !!!

Has he arrived to his college function in IIT-D, that he looking this smart, even in just formal shirt and jeans.