Chapter 17: Poor Nikhil and Pity Arth

Maurya's PoV

The quest which Nikhil made sense...She investigated not just the unveiled case of this village but also many around the world...

May those have caused her death...And choose this village to kill her to divert us from the actual culprit???

I was thinking I have come on track on her death mystery...but I am back to zero with this question...

I kept on staring the her pic hanged on my wall...

And after 15 min ...I opened my mouth sighing

"Dig out all the case records she investigated..."

To leave Niki Monkey and Shakti to drop their jaws...

"Nee abba...brain dobbinda bey... Investigate chesina anni case list anta...Emanna sense unde matladu tunnava ?" Niki said frustrated even Shakti had same expressions on his face...but he remained silent

(You ....!!! Have got nuts !!!!???...You asked for the cases she investigated...Like are you in your senses ?)

And I awarded a death glare to him and Niki Monkey shut his mouth and took his system and collaborated CBI control room...

And even I took my system and started to search regrading her cases... listening to frustrated Nikhil

"Ee case ni intaku mundu investigate chesina CP chanipoyindu ani telisina kuda vacchina choodu...naa cheppu to nenu kottukovaali...

Chanipootha ani bhayam kanna chanipoye lopu nuvvu cheyinche panulu ke bhayam vestondi naaku...Nee abba...Adhi almost direct ga 500 caselu..indirect 1K paina cases lo involve ayyundi...vaati gurinchi anth info gather cheyalanta...Daridruda...Vampire kuda nee kanna manchivi raa"

(I should slap myself for coming here even after knowing that the CP who dealt with this case died...

Even now I am scared because of death but the death like feats you are gonna made me do...

Like seriously...Varna investigated directly almost 500 cases and indirectly above 1K cases...You ruthless...Vampires are far more better than you)

And I neglected his yelling but.... what he said regarding CP???

"Hey emmannav...CP chanipoyaada...?" I asked Nikhil

(What did you just say regarding CP death?)

"Haa...Chanipoyindu Varna death ki 7 months mundu atla chanipoyindu...Athaniki ee oorlo practice chese rituals...Vella believes teda kottayanta...

Vellaki oka responsible public servant laga...jnanodayam chese lopu...7 months mundu fire Accident lo aayana and family padekkasaru...

And everyone in the department started to believe that who ever comes to this village for uplifting these people are gonna be uplifted by 4 others as corpse...)" Nikhil said

(Yeah!!! He is dead...may be before 7 months of Varna's death in a fire Accident...He could not digest the rituals and practices in the village and as a responsible public servant he wanted to aware them...but before that could happen he was taken away by angels..

And everyone in the department started to believe that who ever comes to this village for uplifting these people are gonna be uplifted by 4 others as corpse...)