Chapter 14:Mini's plea and Man's obsession

Mini's PoV

My eyes almost bounced in and out after looking into the direction bava has pointed...

Y not...? This creature has pointed towards steps route from Alimelu mangapuram...

"Eeeee....Edhi tondi, anyayam... Tirupati ani cheppi...nannu vaikuntaniki parcel chese plan vestaava...EEE...Nenu raanu poo...." I said sobbing and sat cross-legged in midst of the road...it was clean as TTD takes enough care regarding cleanliness and hygiene around the temple just like Bava...

(Eeeeee....This is cheating...biggest scandal...Are planning me to send directly to Heaven in the name of Tirupati...Eeeee....I a not gonna come....)

I just sat and Bava pulled me up forcefully...and stared at me or indirectly saying...

"Simham chanuvu icchindani Selfie...ante Scene sitaare..."

(One shouldn't take advantage hungry lion gives us by asking selfie...)

I used my bramhastra...

"Nenu atta ki phone chesi chepta nee paina..."

(I will complain atta regarding you)

"Cheppave em cheptaavo...nenu maa atta ki chepta..." He said passing his mobile...

(Say ...what you are gonna say...Even I will do the same with my atta...)

My hand which went to take mobile...took diversion and picked the turmeric paste bowl which was in his other hand smiling widely

"Ammo...Mummy chepte inka anthe...maadaveedullo naa maadu paguluddi...Ee Sadist cheppedi chestene best..." I convinced myself and with pouting face I stepped towards steps...

(Oh no...!! If mom get involve in this ...She will rip my flesh in streets of Tirupati)

Bava giggled and came behind me with other required things including our obeisance box...

Even though it was around 4:00 AM...the area was bright due to light poles around...and I saw a group of people who were performing pooja for the first step...As you know I am girl of prayers in school...So, as I was bare foot already with help of Bava and copying the aunty performing pooja...I completed first step pooja and cooked some dessert even without knowing what items I added to that ,as aunty understanding my situation helped me in cooking...

Me and Bava offered nivedyam and took blessings of couples present there to bear good child soon...

I don't get why these people bless so... And DQ dialogue from Bangalore days flashed in my mind and I laughed slightly...which seemed like blush to those aunties...

It has become 4:15 by the time we completed this segment...Bava asked the constable, who would accompany us for security purpose in disguise to keep the unnecessary things back in car...and we along with the group started my journey to Vaikuntam and an orthopedic doctor, in name of god shouting ...

"Edukondala Vada...Venkataramana .... Govinda Govinda...."

(Supreme of Seven hills...Lord Venkateshwara... emancipate us from sins...)

But I muttered....
"Nadumu...Arikaalu...Mokaalu...Govinda...Govinda...." As in just 15 min...for performing pooja and cooking dessert my lower back and legs started to ache ...And I am sure I am gonna get down the hill with wheel chair if I climb all this steps

(My back...Feet...knees....are gonna emancipate from their positions)

I received a death warrant from the Singham...and zipped mouth ...and started to smear turmeric on each step we climb not before bava tucked my free end of half saree...Now I got why this creature was particular about pleats this morning...