Upcoming teaser

Akshi enlights incense sticks and holds them in front of a photo frame and closes her eyes.

In the serene smoke, she rubs off her tears and goes to bed.

She soon falls asleep. After about 15 min the incense sticks turn into ashes and last piece also reached land, and  person's leg also lands in the Akshi's home.

The person sees slept Akshi, her bare waist, her face, glowing in orangish light of the big lamp in front of the photo frame.

The lamp flame starts to twirl in the air, as if resisting and objecting the person's gaze on Akshi.

The person, who got disturbed as the flame light isn't intensifying his view, looks at the flame as if commanding it to stop it's drama. And in that brightness the person's face also gets visible and it turns out to be Janardhan Naidu.

He steps towards the Akshi, locking the door behind him.

He scans her from top to bottom, devouring every millimeter of her lucisious body. He starts to unbutton his shirt looking at her and drops his shirt to the ground. He leans over her and starts to nuzzle his lips on her crook of neck.

Akshi starts getting conscious, but noticing it, JN commands her in a deep voice, to not open eyes. And Akshi stops her movement as if obeying him.

JN unties her threads of blouse and continues his kissing on her shoulder and de colletage. Taking off her half saree dupatta, he commands Akshi to open her eyes.

Akshi does it and sees the JN lying on top of her.

____________

Now ask your questions ?

Any probable scene guesses !?