3 - The Great Escape (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Start from the beginning

The Beacon adults sighed with small smiles on their faces.

Glynda: *chuckles* Like mother, like daughter.

He then gave 2 long whistles that made the arrow move forward threateningly, forcing The Broker back to back away until he was pinned up against his desk.

Yondu: *chuckles* Now, who again is this buyer of yours?

The scene changes to the Collector, who was walking through a room, where a pink woman was cleaning.

Collector: Carina.

Carina: Yes, Master.

Nora: Excuse me.

She then stood up and left the room with a pillow in her hand.

Summer: Should we be concer-

Nora: 

Emerald: *nervous* I-is she gonna be okay?

Nora returned a few seconds later with intent to murder in her eyes as she sat down.

Nora: Sorry for that. But I think I know exactly what's in the orb and it's not good Especially if *points to the Collector* HE is involved. Thanos is one thing, but if The Collector is involved that means the object is even worse. Especially since he already has one of them.

Ruby: So, you know what's in it?

Before Nora could answer, she was suddenly grabbed and pinned to a wall... By WEISS.

Weiss: *eyes twitching* Tell. Us. NOW.

Nora: *pushes Weiss away* Uncle Volstagg's words were this, 'It is not wise to keep 2 Infinity Stones so close together'. Thanos is going after the most dangerous objects in all the 9 Realms, okay?! On their own, they're dangerous enough but combined... I'm scared of what he plans to do with them.

All of the reactors felt a pit growing in their stomach.

Nora: I just pray that Dad and the others can stop him before it's too late.

Collector: Your people do have elbows, do they not?

Carina: *confused* We do, Master.

Ozpin: *nervous* If they're truly this dangerous, then we can only hope this 'Collector' can keep them safe.

Qrow: Based on the guy's looks and attitude, I'm not expecting much.

Collector: Then use them. I don't have to remind you what happened to the last attendant who disappointed me. Do l?

He then gestured to a nearby cage, where another pink woman was in a cage, restrained.

Cinder: *holds scars* Okay, I REALLY don't like this guy.

Sienna: *growls* Damn slavers.

Collector: Chop, chop. Our guests will be here soon.

Carina went back to scrubbing the glass like her life depended on it.

(END AT 0:38)

'Moonage Daydream' was playing as the scene switches to Peter messing with his blasters.

Rocket: Heads up! We're inbound!

Peter joined them and they looked at, what appeared to be a giant severed head.

Adam: Whoa, that looks like the cover of a heavy metal record.

Roman: *smirks* Huh, never took you for a Metalhead, Adam.

Ilia: *nervous* Did they model a giant ship after a head, or is that really... Something's or someone's actual head?

Nora: You're not going to like the answer, Ilia.

Quill: *in awe* Whoa.

Drax: What is it?

Gamora: It's called Knowhere. The severed head of an ancient celestial being.

Everyone was shocked at this.

Penny: *horrified* S-So that planet-sized head... Belonged to a body, which no doubt had to be equally massive...

Ironwood: *horrified* And something was able to take the head off something that big.

Pyrrha: *nervous* Any chance it died from natural causes?

Hazel: There's always a bigger fish.

This reminded him of Salem's twisted experiments to create her Hounds.

Gamora: Be wary-headed in, rodent. There are no regulations whatsoever here.

-TBC-