1 - Hiding in Plain Sight (The Incredible Hulk)

The logo for Universal Studios came in, along with the theme.

Nora: Now THAT is a logo!

Weiss: I too find this logo to be rather appealing.

Next came the marvel Studios logo, but with an ominous soundtrack playing.

Ozpin: And this one has quite the impressive one as well. The title of the studio is quite powerful. Marvel. It's as if by just hearing that name you know that you'll be treated to quite the epic spectacle.

Gian: *smirks* That wasn't always the case, but it most certainly is now.

Velvet: *nervously raises hand* Um, guys. Has anyone noticed that the music has become rather ominous?

Britney: There's no need to worry. It's just the studio's way of letting people know that this movie will be more serious that the others.

Then came multiple images of x-rays and other medical related photography, till the title of the movie arrived.

Yang: Dizzying hospital babble aside, that's quite the intro.

Blake: Yeah, many of those were rather disturbing.

The scene then changes to that of a lab in the midst of performing an experiment of sorts with one man looking to have volunteered to undergo the test personally. At first, everything seemed to be going okay, until something went wrong.

A massive hulking back was shown, then the scene changed to its perspective, it charged into the control room, where the female scientist was badly wounded. Two military personnel, a general and soldier by their respective clothing, soon arrived with the soldier opening fire. The general was tossed back with the girl while the soldier was killed with one punch. When the creature looked back at the man greatly injured and gasping at it, it then decided to leave the building while roaring.

Weiss: *shocked* What was that?!

Gian: *somber* That, my friends, was the birth of the greatest of Earth's most misunderstood heroes.

Britney: Along with the beginning of a noble man's journey to deal with what could be considered as one of the world's most terrible of curses.

The scene then changed to a hospital room, with the girls undergoing heavy treatment, the man from the experiment was seen by her side till he was approached by the general, who wasn't happy to see him. The 2 had an argument, with the general seemingly showing a bit of hostility towards the man. The woman woke up to see the end of said argument, just as the general had spoken with a soldier. The scene then ended with man leaving the hospital, flooding the screen in bright light as he opened the doors.

Yang: *angered* What was that?!

Ironwood: It would seem that the man is being held responsible for the incident at the lab.