Author's Note

Hey guys. I know you're all expecting another part of The Incredible Hulk. But that's exactly the problem. The original author hasn't uploaded the next parts for the reaction.

And because of that, I'm gonna have to move on to Iron Man 2.

Look, I know you all want to see RWBY and Co.'s reactions of Hulk vs Abomination. But without the script of the original author (Vein Bloodborne), it looks impossible. And I'm not that kind of a creative writer.

But what I can do here is imagine what occured next.

The audience were pissed after Ross, Emil, and Co. captured Banner. They were even more pissed when Emil got physically wreckless at Betty when she tried protecting Bruce.

The audience was then shocked and gobsmacked when Blonsky decided to order Dr. Sterns to inject him with Banner's blood. This resulted to him transforming into the Abomination, a creature with size and strength surpassing that of the Hulk. Upon seeing the beast Emil has become, the audience looked on in terror and utter horror.

The Abomination then goes on a rampage at Harlem, destroying everything in its path. After a brutal argument, Ross decides to trust Bruce to help put a stop to a now insane Blonsky. The audience, although relieved that Bruce earned the general's trust, still haven't changed their attitude towards the general due to his desire for ultimate power.

The battle between the Hulk and the Abomination was a brutal one. Initially, the Abomination was dominant against the Hulk, making the audience worried. But in the end, the Hulk was able to put a stop on the Abomination's rampage by nearly strangling him to death, much to the relief of the audience.

After that, Bruce decided to stay in British Colombia to live in isolation to help control his powers. But instead of suppressing his transformation, he begins to transform in a controlled manner, surprising the audience.

Then, during the post-credit scene, General Ross was seen drinking at a local bar, much to Qrow's amusement. Suddenly, much to the audience's surprise, Tony Stark enters the bar to inform the general about forming a "team". The audience, still confused about what kind of 'team' S.H.I.E.L.D. is trying to create, asked the 2 hosts about it. But much to their disappointment, the hosts told them to keep watching the movies to find out.

Overall, the cast enjoyed the film. Britney decided to leave as she has 'work'. But before leaving she gave Gian a long, passionate kiss, surprising the audience, with Blake enjoying it the most.

Welp, that's all. Now let's move on to the next movie, Iron Man 2!

Me when Yang says a bad pun about me:

FIN

FIN