4 - Tony's Threat (Iron Man 3)

Emerald: So, Happy's going to go spy on that Savin guy. I wonder how that's gonna work out?

Weiss: My guess would be horribly. 

Ruby: Hopefully, it will just be nothing and just Happy being goofy and paranoid again.

Pyrrha: *worried* I'd like to say you're right, Ruby... But I'm just not sure.

Qrow: We also have Tony and his panic attacks to worry about. 

Jaune: Yeah. That's gonna be rough. He needs to talk to someone about that.

Nora: UGH! If we don't start right now, I'm gonna have a panic attack! 

Pepper returned to Tony's home. As she got out of the car, she saw a large stuffed rabbit outside the house that Tony had bought for her as a gift.

Yang: Hey, Velvet! I didn't know you were in the movie!

Blake: *shocked* Yang! 

Coco: *narrows eyes on Yang* The hell are you saying about my Bun-Bun, Blonde? 

Yang: What? The giant bunny sorta looks cute like Velvet and has her color scheme, right? What did you think I meant?

Cinder: *smirks* Nice recovery there, Yang.

Blake and Coco struggled to come up with a response while Velvet just blushed at the compliment.

Potts: *walks inside* I'm sorry I'm late. I was- *sees Iron Man suit sitting on the couch* What the...? What is that?! You're wearing this in the house now? What is that, like Mark 15?

Tony looked at the small number marked 42 on the suit. 

Tony: Uh...yeah. Something like that. You know everybody needs a hobby.

Potts: Oh and you have to wear your hobby in the living room? 

Glynda: *scoffs* That is just absurd.

Velvet: *disappointed* I definitely wouldn't call that romantic. 

Neo: *sus* Especially if what I'm thinking is true. 

Winter: It may be interesting at first, but surely she's seen these suits enough for the novelty to wear off. 

Tony: *stands up, walks to Pepper* Just breakin' it in. You know, it's always a little pinchy in the gooey bag at first, so. *Pepper laughs*

Several of the audience members groaned at this. 

Weiss: We SO did not need to hear that! 

Pyrrha: I also never want to hear the male body part referred to like that again.

Penny: Actually, armor does not quote-unquote 'break in' or get resized. Tony should get a better understanding of his body's exact dimensions in order to prevent such pinching, or at least give himself a couple extra centimeters of space. 

Tony: Oh hey, did you see your Christmas present?

Potts: Yes, I did. I...I don't know how I could have missed that Christmas present. Is it gonna fit through the door? *sits down* 

She then noticed several drawings from children of Tony as Iron Man and couldn't help but smile.

Tony: Well actually, uh...it's a good question. I got a team of guys comin' tomorrow, they're gonna blow out that wall.