4 - The Star-Spangled Man with a Plan (Captain America: The First Avenger)

A line of men marched down a narrow hallway. Schmidt was then seen walking down a different hallway with 3 Nazis.

Nazi 1: The Fuhrer is not accustomed to being ignored, Herr Schmidt. He funds your research because you promised him weapons.

Nazi 2: You serve at his pleasure. He gave you this facility as a reward for your injuries.

Johann: Reward? Call it what it is. Exile.

One of the Nazis stopped to look at a HYDRA banner and stared down a HYDRA soldier whose face was covered and looked back at him.

Johann: I no longer reflect his image of Aryan perfection.

Jaune: Oh, yeah. He doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Weiss: So, then... Why does the Fuhrer have him killed?

Gian: Well, I've been informed that I was JUST A BIT too critical of how extreme the Hitler's purging was. He wasn't aiming to wipe out EVERYONE without blonde hair and blue eyes.

Nazi 3: You think this is about appearances? Your HYDRA Division has failed to deliver so much as a rifle in over a year. And we had learned thru local intelligence you had mounted a full-scale incursion into Norway.

Nazi 2: The Fuhrer feels... How does he put it? 'The Red Skull has been indulged long enough!'

Pyrrha: The Red Skull?

Ozpin: Perhaps that's the reason his head looked malformed when he was having his picture taken.

Neo: Well, whatever it is, he must be sensitive about it, because he's looking pissed now.

Schmidt turned and stared each of them in the eyes, as if he's thinking of something.

Johann: Gentlemen, you have come to see the results of our work. Let me show you.

He then lead the 3 Nazis into the lab.

Johann: Hitler speaks of a thousand year Reich, but he cannot feed his army for a month. His troops spill their blood across every field in Europe.

He then removes a sheet, revealing a very large gun.

Johann: But still, he is no closer to achieving his goals.

Nazi 3: And I suppose you still aim to end this war thru magic?

Schimdt began flipping switches, while Dr. Zola looked on.

Johann: Science. But I understand your confusion. Great power has always baffled primitive men. HYDRA is assembling an arsenal to destroy my enemies in one stroke. Wherever they are, regardless of how many forces they possess. *snaps fingers* In a matter of hours.

Ren: *disturbed* In a matter of hours... Not even Atlas could do that.

Qrow: And that isn't the man you want behind that force.

Yang: Hey, I think that's a call-back to Thor, people arguing over science and magic.

Nazi 3: Your enemies?

Johann: *fidgets with gun* My weapons contain enough destructive power to decimate every hostile capital on Earth. Quite simply, gentlemen, I have harnessed the power of the gods.