8 - Obadiah's Attack (Iron Man)

The scene now shows Pepper walking down stairs leading to Tony's garage, noticing multiple shards of glass laying on the floor.

Tony: Hey!

Ruby: *le gasp* Oh no! She's goona find out he's a superhero! No one's suppposed to know their secret identities!

Qrow: I'm sure it fine, pipsqueak. Besides, every superhero needs someosne they can trust with their identity. And if anyone can be trusted with Tony's, it's Pepper.

Weiss: And let us not forget Col. Rhodes.

Tony: Ow! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

JARVIS: It is a tight fit sir.

Yang: Whoa! What?!

Ruby: *awkward* That doesn't sound right.

Tony was groaning as Pepper reqched the bottom ofbthebstairs and stared at the sight in front of her in total disbelief.

JARVIS: Sir, the more you struggle, the more this is going to hurt.

Tony: *snarky* Be gentle. It's my first time.

Blake: *awkward* I'm not sure if I wanna see what's happening.

Qrow: I have a few ideas and I wish I never thought of them.

The screen then finally shows what is really going down. Tony, still in his suit, was being held up in the air by the metal panes that put him to begin with, now they're trying to get it off with much more trouble.

Tony: I designed this to come off, so- OW! Hey!

Weiss: *laughs* This ruins his image when first suiting up.

Winter: *sighs* Maybe I should not bring that up with the general. *crosses out notes*

JARVIS: Please, try not to move, sir.

Potts: What's going on here?

Tony: *sees Potts, awkwardly* Let's face it. This is not the worst thing you've caught me doing.

Yang: *laughs* I can only imagine what the worst thing was. *grins lewdly*

Blake: *blushes* Probably walked in on him and some model.

Potts: *horrified* Are those bullet holes?

Qrow: Yes they are, Pepper. *smirks* You may want to sit down for this story.

Ruby: But it's an awesome story!
__________________

Tge scene then changes to a small camp belonging to the Ten Rings. A few SUVs pulled into the said camp as Raza stood by a couple other men by his side. A few armed men exited the vehicles, with the last person exiting being Stane himself.

Winter: That ungrateful bastard! Not only is he betraying his own country by trading with his country's enemies, but he's also betraying Tony even further by trading with the man who nearly took his life!

Weiss: He deserves the most absolute punishment this world delivers for such crimes. General Ironwood would likely have him executed for this treachery.

Gian: He is essentially commiting treason, so yes. For a crime such as this, the death penalty is the highest form of punishment.

Raza: Welcome. *Obie sees scars on face* Compliments of Tony Stark.