3 - The Great Escape (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Peter were now shown getting food.

Rocket: If we're gonna get out of here, we're gonna need to get into that watchtower. *points to the watchtower* And to do that, I'm gonna need a few things. *gestures to a guard* The guards wear security bands to control their ins and outs. I need one.

Roman: *rubs his hands, grinning* And now it's time for the escape plan.

Yang: I mean I can understand the armband, but how is getting into the Watchtower gonna help them escape?

Neo: Either way, this is gonna be good. We should probably take notes!

She then noticed the looks she was getting from Cinder, Emerald, the 2 hosts and Yang. 

Neo: What?

Jack: Neo, sweetie, I know habits are hard to break, but no.

Gamora: Leave it to me.

Rocket then pointed to a guy with a prosthetic.

Rocket: That dude there, I need his prosthetic leg.

Quill: His leg?

Rocket: Yeah. God knows I don't need the rest of him. Look at him he's useless.

Velvet: Wha-?! Rocket! That's so mean!

Yang: What the hell could he need that dude's leg for?

The hosts were trying their hardest not to laugh.

Ruby: *in awe* Maybe the leg has some super special high-tech in it?

Ironwood: Or maybe the metal it's constructed from is extremely durable, which might allow Rocket to make it into a reinforced support of some kind.

The general was unsure of Rocket's level of ingenuity with this extremely advanced technology.

Meanwhile, the hosts could BARELY contain their laughter.

Quill: AIright.

Rocket: And finally, on the wall back there is a black panel. Blinky yellow light. Do you see it?

Quill: Yeah.

Rocket: There's a quarnyx battery behind it. Purplish box, green wires. To get into that watchtower, I definitely need that.

Ruby: *star eyes* Ohhh! So that's what Rocket's class is! He's a Tinkerer! So cool!"

Weiss: Is Tinkerer a real class?

Winter: I believe she means "Artificer", Weiss. It's a class that can build firearms and can be dangerous to go against. They're kind of like weapon fanatics.

Summer: *hugging Ruby* Awww, my baby girl's become an Artificer. I'm so proud of you, Ruby. *Ruby blushes in embarrassment*

Gamora: How are we supposed to do that?

Rocket: Well, supposedly these bald-bodies find you attractive so maybe you could work out some sort of trade?

The temperature of the theatre noticeably dropped at this. 

Winter: *eye twitching* Surely, the racoon is not suggesting Gamora offer her body to these men, right?

Coco: Uhhh, guys? What's Groot doing?

Hazel: *realizes* Please tell me he's not doing what I think he's doing.

Gamora: You must be joking.