2 - Tony's Time is Running Out (Iron Man 2)

Tony's home in Malibu, California was shown in all its glory, before Tony himself was shown on his workshop.

He clapped his hands causing the lights in his workshop come to life, along with the monitors in front of him.

Tony: Wake up, daddy's home.

JARVIS: Welcome home, sir.

Students: JARVIS!

While the students cheered, the adults chuckled, but had to admit that it was nice to hear Stark's artificial assistant.

All of the Iron Man suits were seen in display, from the Mark 1 ro a suit labeled Mark 4.

Jaune: Hey look! He's got the Mark 1 back!

Ren: It makes sense. Stane recovered it from the Ten Rings to model the Iron Monger suit after. So when Pepper found Sector 16, it's likely Tony would've found the suit.

Ruby: *excited* Ooh! The Mark 4! So he has a new suit! I wonder if it's even better than the Mark 3?!

Pyrrha: I'd imagine each suit can only be an improvement upon previous models.

Gian: Well, let's just say some are more situational than others, not necessarily better for full time use, but just when Tony needs them. You'll see later.

JARVIS: Congratulations on the opening ceremonies. They were such a success, as was your Senate hearing. And may I say how refreshing it is to finally see you in a video with your clothing on, sir.

As the AI was talking, a YouTube video titled, "Stark Industries CEO Tony Stark on Capitol Hill" dropped on one of Tony's monitors.

Tony laughed in response, before one of Tony's robots was shown, trying to make a smoothie without a blender lid, causing the contents to splash all over. U then childishly knocked the blender on its side.

Tony: U!

Velvet: *giggles* Oh, U. At least you're trying to help.

Glynda: Stark should have done a better job programming or showing it how to make... *disturbed* whatever that is.

Tony: *threatening* I swear I'll dismantle you. I'll soak your motherboard. I'll turn you into a wine rack.

U dropped towards the floor in response.

Penny: Stop being so mean to them, Tony! *pouts*

Ironwood: U may have made a mistake, but at least he's trying to give a helping hand. As Glynda said, it's likely Tony's fault for not properly programming the machine. So any mistake of his machines is his own mistake. If he can't be kind to his belongings, then he shouldn't have them.

Stark was coming DANGEROUSLY close to reminding the general of Watts in the way he treated others.

Tony: *pours drink* How many ounces a day of this 'gobbledegook' am I supposed to drink? *chugs drink*

JARVIS: We are up to 80 oz. a day to counteract the symptoms, sir.

Coco: *disgusted* Eww! What is that nasty stuff?!

Gian: It's Chlorophyll, which stores the energy plants get from sunlight. It's been said to help with blood detoxification, odor control, wound healing, gut health, energy, immune system support and cancer prevention.