6 - Nature's Mystery (The Incredible Hulk)

The scene showed the Hulk, still holding onto an unconscious Betty, just arriving on a forest, the rain from earlier seemingly following the pair. He made it to a nearby canyon, where he then found a small cave free from the rain and set her down gently.

Worried for her, he inched closer to her so as to get a better look at her, hoping that there was something that he could do. Almost as if in response to his presence, Betty began to stir, and once she awoke she was greeted to the sight of the Hulk's mug. Surprised by the sudden proximity, she freaked out and slapped him away, causing him to hit his head on the top of the cave. He just walked out with his hand on the bump while the other went to his hip and let out a sigh while looking to the distance.

Glynda: While it is sweet that he's worried about her, it's only natural for her to react that way if someone or something being that close to her face ends up being the first thing she see's after waking up.

After getting over her surprise and calming down a bit, she then remembered who it was that was with her.

Betty: Bruce?

This got the Hulk's attention as he peeked inside to look at her. He slowly made his way inside while making sure that he wouldn't scare her again.

Betty: Bruce?

Before he even got a chance to answer her, a lightning bolt struck a bit close, startling him. He left the cave and shugged a big boulder out into the distance before roaring to the heavens as though in challenge, all the while he kept gesturing to Betty to stay back.

The more 'sensitive' of he group were caught off guard by the lightning and clung to their respective partners, after they've calmed down and saw the Hulk's reaction.

Ruby: I know that you're worried about her, and the lightning was scary, but I still think that you're over reacting a bit.

Ozpin: As much as I agree with you, Miss Rose, you have to understand that he can't help it. As we've clearly seen, once transformed, Banner, or rather the Hulk, becomes more emotionally sensitive to what's around him. Reacting like that to a lightning bolt striking close seems par for the course.

After a while, she spoke to him, trying to calm him down.

Betty: It's okay, it's okay.

Once it looked like she had succeeded, she led him back into the cave. Once inside, the 2 sat down and just stayed there in each other's presence, and while Betty appeared to suffer from a bit of cold the Hulk looked completely unaffected.

The camera zoomed out with Betty these last words of reassurance,

Betty: We're okay. It's just the rain.

All the Hulk could give for a response was a sigh.

Britney: Well talk about Beauty and the Beast, am I right?

Jaune: Beauty and what?

Gian: A fairy tale from our world about a man cursed to become a beast and the only way to break the curse is by having a girl love him from the bottom of her heart.

Britney: As much as I want to remember that story, *glares at the boys* and I do, don't question it. I'm afraid that we're a bit pressed for time, so you'll just have to wait till later.
______________________

The scene changed to what appears to be a military hospital, were Ross had just walked in while in the company of one of the doctors.

Ross: Will he ever walk again?