3 - Iron Man vs Whiplash (Iron Man 2)

(START AT 0:07)

Hammer: *to Christine* Tony and I... Tony... I love Tony Stark. Tony loves me. We're not competitors.

Glynda: It's not a competition, because that would indicate the competitors are equal.

Qrow: *laughs* Whoa! Glynda! I'm starting to think you're an actual witch, because you just burned him.

Glynda only rolled her eyes in response, but couldn't help but give a small smirk.

Hammer: Him being out of the picture created tremendous opportunities for Hammer Industries, you know? Everything that Tony and I do...

Before Hammer could continue, he noticed that Christine wasn't paying any attention to him, and was looking at something behind him. He then turned around and saw Stark himself, on TV at a race track.

Tony: Well, what's the use of having and owning a race car if you don't drive it?

Yang: See, Tony gets it.

Weiss: Usually, you buy a race car and race team, then have someone else do the driving while YOU stay safe.

Of course, her father did the same thing. If it's a way to make money, odds are Jaques Schnee has a hand in it.

Coco: Eh. Safety's overrated. I say live on the wild side with the wild car.

Hammer: *in disbelief* Is he driving?

Pepper was then shown and spotted Tony on the TV from a table.

Potts: Natalie! Natalie!

Nat: Yes, Ms. Potts?

Potts: What do you know about this?

Nat: This is the first that I have known of it.

Then, on TV, one of the racer's names on the board was replaced by Stark.

Potts: This, this cannot happen.

Nora: She's really freaking out.

Winter: You can't blame her. Tony's entering a competition that he has no place in.

Yang: What's the big deal? They're just driving.

Ozpin: At very high speeds, Ms. Xiao Long. I believe you're underestimating just how hard it is to turn and react to oncoming threats at such speeds. One wrong move, even simply turning the wheel too far at a certain time, could lead you to a crash that you may not walk away from.

Nat: Absolutely. I understand. How can I help you?

Potts: Where's Happy?

Nat: He's waiting outside.

Potts: Ok. Get him. I need Happy.

Weiss: Oh, please! What could Happy POSSIBLY do in this type of situation?!

Pyrrha: Now, now, Weiss. I'm sure Happy will prove himself very useful. He may not be the most open, but he certainly is loyal to Tony.

Nat: Right away. *leaves*

Hammer: *to Christine* Tony's... You know, he... We're not competitive. You know what I mean?

Qrow: Oh, my dust! Nobody cares! She ain't here to talk about your one-sided bromance with Tony, she's here to hear about your contract, which apparently, you don't even have anymore!