Finale - Victory (Captain America: The First Avenger)

Steve entered the plane as its landing gear came back up. He looked around and saw 2 missiles that are labeled with the names of the cities that were to be bombed. However, these didn't appear to be normal missiles. They each had a pilot window, indicating that tgey'll be flown by someone, similar to the Japanese Kamikazes.

Winter: *shocked* They're making them pilot the bombs they'll be dropping on the cities?! That's inhuman!

Cinder: *shocked* Even Salem only said to be WILLING to give our lives for her cause, she never said we'd DEFINITELY die for her.

Even at the worst points of her own nefarious plans, none of the forces on her side were expected to die.

Ozpin: My greatest regret thru all my years of fighting her is how many people have died for that cause.

A line of 4 HYDRA agents were then seen marching towards their bomb crafts. Steve tokk 3 out, but the last one ran. Steve grabbed a knife that one of the other agents was holding, and threw it at the one who ran, stabbing him in the back. One looked to get to one of the missiles, but Steve opened the hatch underneathe it, dropping the missile and causing the agent hovering over it to fall out.

Steve was then confronted by 2 more agents, but he fended them off easily, throwing one of them out thru the hatch.

Coco: Wow. I mean, I know it's war, but Steve just killed a lot of guys right now.

Ruby: Yeah. Not what I was expecting from the guy who didn't want to kill anyone.

Ironwood: It's war. And sometimes, you're forced to do things you don't want to do. It's the unfortunate truth of this world.

Another agent got into another missile. Steve leapt onto it, attempting to stop him, but was tackled by another agent, causing Cap to drop his shield. The agent inside the missile opened the hatch and it dropped out with Steve and the other agent still on it.

Steve tried to shake him off as he clung to the plane. The pilot tried swerving to shake them off. Then he aimed it down, causing Steve and the agent to fall forward. Then he aimed back up and Steve and the other guy fell towards the back. Steve grabbed onto the missile's fin, but the other guy wasn't so lucky as he fell into the blades and gets shredded.

Seeing the agent get killed in a extremely brutal way caused the audience to wince.

Velvet: *covers mouth* Such a terrible way to go.

Glynda: But at least it was quick, so he didn't suffer.

Jaune: I guess you gotta look for all the positives you can when those happen.

Steve was able to open the window and pulled the pilot's eject cord, causing the agent to fly out.

Steve then hopped in and flew the plane back toward the Valkyrie, flying thru its back.

Nora: Did you guys see him fly the bomb back into the Valkyrie?! That's so cool!

Yang: Yeah. So then, Nora. You could say that a Valkyrie took it, IN THE REAR! *Nora nosebleeds*

Glynda: MS. XIAO LONG!