Finale - The Final Battle (Iron Man 2)

(A/N - SORRY FOR THIS BEING LATE. BUT HEY, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, RIGHT? ENJOY!)

Tony: *taps Rhodes' mask* Rhodes? Snap out of it, buddy. I need you. They're coming. Come on, let's roll. Get up.

Rhodes: *helmet opens* Oh man. You can have your suit back.

Ruby: Yeah, shouldn't have taken it in the 1st place!

Ironwood: Well, he'd better not give it back now. All the other drones are on their way.

Tony: *helps Rhodes up* You ok?

Rhodes: Yeah, thanks... Tony, look, I'm sorry, ok?

Tony: Don't be.

Rhodes: No. I should have trusted you more.

Penny: Precisely. If you can't trust your best friends, you can't truly trust anyone.

Pyrrha: Agreed. I'd trust any of you with my life.

Tony: I'm the one who put you in this position. Forget it.

Rhodes: No. It's your fault. I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

Yang: I'd say it's your fault for stealing the suit from him!

Weiss: Must I remind you he pissed his pants while wearing a high-powered, fully-weaponized suit?

Tony: Thank you. That's all I wanted to hear. Partner. They're coming in hot, any second. What's the play?

Rhodes: Well, we want to take the high ground, ok! So, let's put the biggest gun up on that ridge.

Tony: Got you. *starts walking with Rhodey* Where do you want to be?

Jaune: Hey, I wonder... Who do you think is the biggest gun?

Winter: Well, Rhodes clearly has the biggest gun with the minigun on his shoulder.

Velvet: But that's basically the Mark 2, which isn't as strong or resilient as the Mark 3 and that new suit is probably even better.

Glynda: Ultimately, I doubt it matters as long as they both prove more formidable than their opponents.

Rhodes: *stops walking* Where are u going?

Tony: *stops walking* What're u talking about?

Rhodes: I meant me.

Tony: You have a big gun. You are not the big gun.

Ren: Whoever the big gun is between the both of you, you'd better figure it out, fast.

Coco: This looks like an argument Yang and Nora would have.

Nora: What? *laughs* No way.

Yang: Yeah, what are u talking about? There's no need for us to argue about that.

Nora: Right, because we both know who the big gun is between us. *laughs with Yang*

Yang and Nora: Me. *looks at each other, shocked*

Ren: *horrified* Coco, what have u done?

Rhodes: Tony, don't be jealous.

Tony: No. It's subtle all the bells and whistles.