51- 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓

_____________________________________

Hello everyone.

You guys completed the target in one day so here's the chapter, now I will increase it because I want time for my studies too.😭

Today's vote target is 400 votes and comment target is 100 votes. Aaj zyada increase Kiya h but next time se Kam hi hoga, want to check ki tum kitne kardoge.
_____________________________________

जो तू मेरा हमदर्द है
सुहाना हर दर्द है
जो तू मेरा हमदर्द है।
_____________________________________

After we were down with the rituals, daadi told us to take her to the temple which is well known for fulfilling everyone's dream here

I went to the room to grab my things when I saw sidharth coming out of the room holding my purse, phone and the lipstick which I had applied today.

"I got your things baby, let's go!" He said.

"You remembered which lipstick shade I applied?" I asked.

"Ofcourse I will, you need to carry this with you, I don't know when will I crave for your kiss so it needs to be with you if your lipstick shades off. " He said.

"Ohh, chalo ab !" I said and he held my hand and we moved together.

We were going with Daadi, maa and chachi. Daadi and all other ladies sat in another car while sidharth told me to sit in front of his car.

"Why will we go alone ?" I asked.

"I don't let anyone sit in my car !" He said.

"Chup raho, call them !" I said.

He went to their car and told the driver to go back as they will come with us.

Daadi sat in front while I , maa and chachi sat behind.

We reached the temple in about five minutes, it was a short distance from the resort.

We got outside the car and maa took me with her to get the Prasad and flower garlands.

We went there and she was picking up flowers when she said, "You are making him a right person !"

"Sorry, kya bola apne ?" I asked because I didn't heard it properly.

"I said you are making him a right person, he's becoming a good sidharth after he has been with you !" She said and I smiled.

"Always be the reason he becomes a better man beta, cause I have seen him becoming the worst for people he loved at some point !" Maa said and I nodded.