31- 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓

______________________________________

ये इश्क तुम ना करना
ये रोग ही लगाये
दफन खुद करे है
फिर सोग भी मनाए

आशिकों के दिल में
ये आस भी लगाय
फिर आस को बुझा के
ये आग भी लगाएंगे

______________________________________

I couldn't believe this. Advika said she wanted to break up with me. Why in the hell will she ever want to that?

My love is hiding something from me. I need to freaking find it.

She is not like this. We are about to get married. Why is she behaving like this from yesterday?

I haven't done anything wrong. I was in the office when she said that she wants to break up.

I hurriedly threw all my files and my office got messed up looking for the keys of my car. Fuck. Where are they.

I finally got them and I made my way to her house.

I reached there , driving as fast as I ever could.

I went inside and I was glad nobody was in the hall. I made my way straight to her room and the door was open.

She was sitting on the floor, crying, sobbing, folding her knees between her arms.

She was crying very bad, my heart ached at this view. Why isn't she telling me what's wrong?

Doesn't she trust me ?

I went inside without knocking and she was shocked to see me here.

"What are you doing here?" She asked getting up and clearing her tears.

I held her tight hugging her, but this was the first time, she didn't responded back to my hug.

I held her shoulder tightly.

"Please tell me, what's eating you?"

"Nothing, I told you-I-I just want a break !"
She said but her voices trembled. She wasn't speaking the truth.

"Please Advika, I will surely kill the reason you are saying this for. Please let me help you!"

"You are not good, to help people, to kill them, sidharth, you killed people, that is what has brought us here !"

"I will leave killing people if you want me to! Say that once. Say that's the reason you want a break!"

"That is one of those reasons. I don't want to marry you, everything is just going so fast. I wanted to be in a relationship to explore things. You decided to call and ask for roka. I loved you, everybody knew that is why the agreed. Nobody asked for me ? "