41- 𝐔𝐍𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

_____________________________________

कैसी तेरी खुदगर्जी न धूप चुने न चाव
कैसी तेरी खुदगर्जी किसी थोर टिके न पौ
बनलिया अपना पैगम्बर
तैर लिया तू सात समंदर
फिर भी सुखा मन के अंदर क्यू रहेगा
_____________________________________

कैसी तेरी खुदगर्जी न धूप चुने न चाव कैसी तेरी खुदगर्जी किसी थोर टिके न पौ बनलिया अपना पैगम्बर तैर लिया तू सात समंदर फिर भी सुखा मन के अंदर क्यू रहेगा _____________________________________

Yesterday's night was everything I could ever ask God for. The love of the family's god has given me is what I am the most grateful for.

Both his family and mine are happy for us. Is there anything left that is sad? No.

Nothing, cause it's the most beautiful days of mine. Where my love is cherished and is going to be mine forever.

Today, we are finally going to his house for fixing the dates of the wedding.

Kundalis didn't bother much but everyone just wanted to show some interest in that things and find solutions for if any stars don't match.

I wore a plain golden suit, cause first we have to sit in a Pooja.

I went downstairs and everyone was ready. We insisted his family to come to our house this time but they insisted that their pandit ji won't be comfortable there as he doesn't know us and he is their old priest.

We took off in the cars and reached there. I bent down and touched daadi's feet, she hugged me tight and I moved towards his papa and chachu. I bent down and touched their feet and they patted my head.

His mother and chachi were standing aside, I bent down but they held my shoulders and hugged me instead.

Frogs came running, I patted on their heads and did a hi-fi thing.

We all sat in the hall. His mother and chachi went inside, aunty motioned for me to come to her.

I excused myself out and went to her.

"Sidharth ko jake utha , he is still sleeping, go slowly otherwise his father will kill him that he is late for this day. " she said.

He has not woken up yet? Isn't he excited that out marriage dates are going to be fixed today ? Isn't he excited that we are going to become husband and wife soon?

I went upstairs, his door was slightly open. His room is opposite to all the rooms in this haveli. It's single on on this either side. I opened it and here was this man, sleeping.

I moved towards him and shok his hand.

"Let me sleep na mumma, Advika is coming in my dreams !" He said.

Such an idiot he is. He has left me smiling and blushing like an idiot.

"Sidharth, baby wake up! I am here !"