15- 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐄

________________________________________

इश्क भी तू मेरा प्यार भी तू
मेरी बात ज़ात जज़्बात भी तू
परवाज़ भी तू रूह-ए-साज़ भी तू
मेरी सांस नब्ज़ और हयात भी तू
_______________________________________

इश्क भी तू मेरा प्यार भी तूमेरी बात ज़ात जज़्बात भी तूपरवाज़ भी तू रूह-ए-साज़ भी तूमेरी सांस नब्ज़ और हयात भी तू_______________________________________

She called me when she reached home as I told her to do.

That's how I got her number and I saved it ,

"Penguin 🐧✨"

I wanted to add "my" in the beginning but thought that if she would see "my" written there , she would surely slap me.

It's six in the evening and Sridhi, Aayan , Rian and Kainaat are all running here and there for their outfits which they want to wear tomorrow as there's a Disney themed birthday party of Kainaat's sister.

We are all invited and they all are excited as if they are kids.

I am only excited to see my penguin dressed in her princess attire. I mean she doesn't need any attire to be a princess , she is a princess but I want to see her in that long , glittery ,pink and yellow costumes.

I don't know how she will dress tomorrow.

These four are getting dressed as the couples of Disney.

Kainaat and Rian  are getting dressed as Aladdin and Jasmine .

Aayan and sridhi are getting dressed as Anna and Kristoff.

But all of them are not able to find there costumes.

"I am not able to find the kristoff costume anywhere yar !" Aayan said.

"Why do you need a costume , just come with you message hair and you will have no need of any costume , you will look homeless like Kristoff." Rian commented.

"Shut up you fucking asshole , first you stole our idea of dressing as Aladdin and Jasmine, now you are saying this to me !" He said back to him.

"Okay , apologies!" Rian said.

"Why don't you guys dress as Belle and Beast ? They are the prettiest pair I ever saw on Disney !" Kainaat gave this idea to Aayan and Sridhi and first they both saw each other and then jumped as kangaroos .

"Yaa that's a nice idea!" Sridhi said.

Again all of them started roaming here and there talking on the phone for their costumes.

"Tu kya itna chill betha hai , tujhe nhi leni costume?" Aayan said to me.
(How are you so chill , don't you have to buy the costume?)

"I will be there in simple pant shirt. I won't dress fancy !"