16- 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

_______________________________________

मैं अगर कहूँ हमसफ़र मेरी
अप्सरा हो तुम, या कोई परी
तारीफ यह भी तो,
सच है कुछ भी नही
________________________________________

मैं अगर कहूँ हमसफ़र मेरी अप्सरा हो तुम, या कोई परी तारीफ यह भी तो, सच है कुछ भी नही________________________________________

I have been here waiting outside her house for about twenty minutes. Women and the time they take to get ready , both are unreal.

Why does she take so much time , I mean she doesn't need any make-up to look pretty nor does she needs anything else. She is pretty in every way possible.

The door opened and I thought it was Advika but it was her parents.

I moved outside and greeted her mom by touching her feet. She introduced me to her husband and Advika's father.

"Beta , He is Tarun , my handsome husband and Advika's dada! And Tarun he is Sidharth, Advika's friend, the boy I told you about ." She introduced uss and I was already confused by the phrase , they boy I told you about.

"Oh , Hello beta ." Her father greeted me moving hus hand forward.

"Hello uncle !" I greeted him back firstly shaking hands and then touching his feet.

"Kya karte ho tum?" He asked me.

"Actually I am working on expanding my family business." I told him and he nodded okay.

"Advika will be here in ten minutes, she is getting ready , sorry , she always makes you wait !" Her mother said breaking the silence.

"Let's sit in the front yard until she arrives !" Her father said and we all went to the sitting area.

Her mother went to order the House Help to bring some coffee and snacks.

"Dekho beta , jaise muje meri biwi ne btaya hai , usko lagta h tum dono me kuch chal Raha hai !" He said making my heart race.
(Listen son , as my wife has told me , she thinks there's something going on between you both)

What the fuck ? Will her father beat me? Or ask me to leave her ? What the fuck ! I have seen Indian dads who arrange their daughter's marriage without permissions. How is he as a father ?

I think he noticed the tension on my face as he passed me a glass of water.

"Cool down beta , we are not a strict family , she is allowed to have a boyfriend, even me and her mother had a love marriage, just the thing is that I love my daughter very much ! If anything happens and I see her crying because of you , I will do nothing rather than killing you!" Her father said that made me feel a little calm and her mother joined us back.

I was feeling comfortable with them . How aunty and uncle are so calm and composed, i thought of expressing my feelings for their daughter in front of them.