13- 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 ?

________________________________________

हाथ थाम ले पिया करते हैं वादा
अब से तू आरजू तू ही है इरादा
मेरा नाम ले पिया मैं तेरी रुबाई
तेरे ही तो पीछे-पीछे बरसात आई
_______________________________________

हाथ थाम ले पिया करते हैं वादा अब से तू आरजू तू ही है इरादा मेरा नाम ले पिया मैं तेरी रुबाई तेरे ही तो पीछे-पीछे बरसात आई_______________________________________

We reached home after an hour . I was driving slowly as I did not want to wake her up .

On the way I got some pain killers , chocolates and juices cause her head is surely gonna hurt very much when she wakes up tomorrow.

That is why I got some chocolate and juices too to make her feel okay .

I reached home and called Sridhi and Kainaat to come outside to handle Advika .

I was waiting while they both came together and came into the window of car .

"Itna time kyu lagaya kaha leke Gaye thay isko ? Kuch Kara to ni humari bestfriend ke sath?" Sridhi said
(Why are you so late , where were you both ? Where have you taken her ? You haven't done anything with her , right?)

"Excuse me ladies , you guys are not my mother , so stop asking me any questions cause I am not going to answer any . And as far you are concerned about your best friend , I will never do anything without her permission. So now stop being a CID Officer and help me take her in ." I said and they both gave me a side eye .

"We well tell our boyfriends how their best friend talks with us !" They said being dramatic.

"As if I am scared of them , go tell them now !" I say .

"Nikalo usko bahr tum !" They say changing the topic .

"Go you guys try to wake her up" I said as I did not wanted to wake her myself .

They went to her side of the car and opened the window , they asked my to open her seat belt which I did and then they tried to wake her up .

"Advikaa , please wake up " they said to her making her move a little .

She was not waking up .

They tried again but still she was sleeping like a panda , her brother is correct I guess .

"Penguin , please wake up , we will take you to the bed and you can sleep there properly." I say cupping her face in order to make her move .

"Please let-me sleep na , my-head is pain-ing." A voice mumbled and three of us heard it .

Advika reacted to me , only me .

"She didn't responded to us , what have you done to her in two days that she is ignoring us ." Sridhi said .