39- 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋

______________________________________

अक्सर तुमसे मिलकर मुझको
घर सा लगता है
फिर क्यों दिल ही दिल में कोई
डर सा लगता है
बीता जो वाकया
सोचु माई क्यू भला
बीती बातों से दिल को दुखना
जरूरी है क्या
______________________________________

अक्सर तुमसे मिलकर मुझको घर सा लगता है फिर क्यों दिल ही दिल में कोई डर सा लगता है बीता जो वाकया सोचु माई क्यू भला बीती बातों से दिल को दुखना जरूरी है क्या ______________________________________

My baby is sad in her heart, the whole way my home, she sat quietly.

She didn't even look at me once, her legs shake in anxiety and her mind raced with emotions. Tears left her eyes two three times which she instantly wiped away.

The manager was driving in front and we were sitting at the back. I put my hand on hers. She looked at me and gave me a smile. It was fake.

She is faking everything.

I know that she has gone through much in these two days, she has been traumatized and it's not easy to forget those things, but I wish I could make her laugh. In real.

We were standing outside my house. Everybody heard the horn and came outside.

I stepped out and went to Advika's side of the door to open it.

I gave her my hand, she took it and came out.

Her mother came running and hugged her. Her mother cried but Advika didn't, she stood silent.

"I am sorry beta, Maine tujhe bhot galat bola without knowing what you are going through! I am soo sorry, please forgive me !" Aunty said.

"It's fine mumma, don't worry , I am no one to forgive you!" She said.

Uncle move towards her and he hugged her tightly, he too cried. I know how much uncle loves her. He can die for her.

They separated and frogs came running to her. They hugged her and they were the only one she hugged back tightly.

"You are okay na bhabhi?" They asked.

"I am okay if you guys are okay. " she said.

They both hugged her tightly and then they got away.

She stood up and my family came to meet her.

Mumma hugged her and so did chachi and daadi.

"I am sorry too Bacha, i missunderstood you! " mumma said.

"No aunty, you didn't even knew about anything, how would you know that I was not at fault !" Advika said.

"Beta, I am sorry too, and thank you, for saving these kids, you are like a daughter to me, only because of you braveness, all of my four kids are safe !" Chachi said.