45- 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐄𝐓

_____________________________________

Aaj ke chapter me bhot songs hai to you won't need it here.
Byeeeeee byeeeee
Happy reading
Good night!
_____________________________________

The engagement got over with everyone bustling around here and there in happiness

I was going back to my room which was next to Sidharth's.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed my arm and I was at a dark corner with dim lights with Sidharth.

He held my hand and kissed the ring.

"This is your thing to show to the world, that you are mine. And this is mine , to show the world that I belong to only one person and that's you !" He said pointing from .h ring to his.

"Yes baby , I am yours and you are mine !" I said kissing him on his cheeks.

"You won the challenge?" He said hugging me.

"I did !" I said hugging him closer.

"You know what, there's just one person in the world who can beat me, win over me and I would be happy over my defeat. " he Said and I knew it was me.

"Ahmm !" A voice came from back, it was Riaan.

We stood straight seeing him.

"Tune mere kabab me haddi zarur banna hota hai chutiye ?" Sidharth said to Rian.

I elbowed him for his language.

"Mai toh dekhne aaya tha meri bhabhi ko koi pareshani toh nahi hai !" He said and I laughed.

"After all tu Hara hai bhabhi se, you cannot accept your defeat since childhood!" Rian added.

"Meri hi duniya se harne me bhe meri Jeet hai !" He said and englufed me in a side hug.

Rian raised his eyebrows and said, "pyar ka chakkar babu bhaiya , pyar ka chakkar!" And we all laughed.

He went away bidding us good night and we hugged back eachother.

"I want to cuddle !" He murmured like a small baby.

"What will others think baby ?" I asked.

"Let them think whatever they do, it's our choice. " he said.

"No baby, it's just about two days, we will sleep together after that always !" I said and he nodded.

He kissed me good night and went back to his room.

I went inside mine, whole room spread like a dressing room.

I firstly picked all the clothes from the floor and assembled it at one place.

I opened my clothes and got into my nickers. I swear I could marry him in this outfit instead of those heavy lehngas.