24- 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

______________________________________

दिल का दरिया बह ही गया
इश्क इबादत बन ही गया
खुद को मुझे तू सौंप दे
मेरी ज़रुरत तू बन गया
______________________________________

दिल का दरिया बह ही गया इश्क इबादत बन ही गया खुद को मुझे तू सौंप दे मेरी ज़रुरत तू बन गया______________________________________

We all came back three days ago. I have been having heavy pressure on my work due to which I wasn't able to talk to Advika properly.

I know she might be having a race of thoughts in her mind right now. But I am not able to help it because an asshole has tried to peep into my secret alliances.

Nobody has ever been able to even crack the passwords but this one is not an easy to take hacker.

I ordered my manager to hack all of his accounts and we found out there were log in activities from different devices but all of them belonged to the same location, Rajasthan.

That asshole didn't get anything because all my secrets, anything which is confidential, is not kept anywhere online.

I keep them all somewhere safe and with lots of protections.

Just as I finished my work, I made my way out of my office to meet my peace, My Penguin.

I grabbed a tulip bouquet, some chocolates and a cheesecake on the way for her.

I went to GUPTA'S mansion and the guards opened the door as my car was now familiar to them.

Advika's mom and dad and her brother went abroad yesterday because Advika's maternal grandmother was not in good health.

Advika couldn't make up there because of work pressure she had because of the one week trip. All her meetings were extended and she needed to cope up with work.

It was 8pm and Advika might have reached by now. I wanted to surprise her that is why I didn't tell her that I am coming.

I ringed the bell and the house help opened the door.

She told me that Advika was in her room and I went there.

I knocked on the door but there was no response. I knocked again and she said, "The door is open, you can come in !"

 I knocked again and she said, "The door is open, you can come in !"