44- 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

_____________________________________

Hello everyone, sorry for being inactive, yesterday the Wattpad didn't to allow me to update the chapter so here it is today, enjoy it and vote please, it really motivates to work harder.
_____________________________________

एक दिन आप यूं
हमको मिल जायेंगे
फूल ही फूल राहों में खिल जायेंगे
मैंने सोचा ना था
______________________________________

एक दिन आप यूंहमको मिल जायेंगे फूल ही फूल राहों में खिल जायेंगे मैंने सोचा ना था ______________________________________

After that day, we never moved out of the resort until now. We are going to a grocery store to buy some essentials that we forgot. No matter how much safe packing one does, something is always left.

I sat in the car with Sidharth, he tucked me inside the seat belt and started the car.

Tonight is our engagement. We are delighted that everybody reached here safely. That incident at the airport shocked everyone.

Maa has been doing poojas regularly, doing some things to take off evil eyes off us.

Everybody is so excited for the functions to start.

All of our friends landed yesterday. We landed sone days back but were just chilling at the resort for some time.

They were all so excited. They came dancing on the beats of dhol. They englufed everyone inside and we all danced casually.

He played loud music making me shake back out of my thoughts.

The music started playing, my favourite one.

Teri zulfon ki ye nami,
Teri aankhon ka yeh Nasha,
Yaha khoo bhe jaun toh main,
Kya kasoor hai mera ?

I was shocked to listen this because he never listens to these slow, love songs. He has always been a fast, rap music lover.

He sang the next verse along with the song and I was just sitting there looking at him, how lovely he sings.

"Itne pyar se gaaoge to aapki aawaz ke diwane hojayenge hum !" I said.

He looked at me and smiled.

"I listened to this song when you told me you love it. It just defines you. " he said.

He folded his shirt's arm and his big boy viens were visible. Soo damn sexy.

He was driving the car smoothly and trust me, I am dying inside seeing his hand moves.

We reached the general store and he moved the car to the parking lot.

He adjusted the gear back and then placed his arm behind my seat and other on the wheel, while looking back to park the car correctly.

Fucking sexy, I was looking at him and bit my lips. He noticed this and just after he parked the car properly, he kissed the fuck out of me, eating me in every way possible.