17- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

_____________________________________

अंग लगा दे रे
मोहे रंग लगा दे रे
मैं तो तेरी जोगनिया
तू जोग लगा दे रे
_____________________________________

Note :~

WARNING , THE BELOW CHAPTER IS FOR 18+. DONT READ IT IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR IF YOU DO DONT REPORT CAUSE I ALREADY WARNED YOU!!

Hello my lovely readers , today's chapter is going to be spicy , hot and romantic. I have tried this for the first time so forgive me already for the mistakes.

So ease out yourselves, think about your boyfriend or your girlfriend (maybe your crush too!) , play aang laga de re on background and enjoy this chapter.

Do showers votes and comments.

Love you all

Happy Reading!!

______________________________________

I was deeply tired after all the work I had today

I was deeply tired after all the work I had today. It was a long day with a heavy order of a big fat Indian wedding.

My life has changed a lot now , I live in a huge palace, between the forests, golden white in colour, it has all the things I require , me , huge walk in closets, swimming pools , a private helly pad, my own home theatre and a man I call the love of my life .

I parked my car outside the mansion and went inside.

I went straight to the kitchen , looking for my coffee tumbler between the aesthetic crockery I selected for my house.

I made myself some coffee and went to the backyard to have it. I went to my walk in closet with my half filled coffee tumbler ,got in my nightdress and went outside looking for my handsome boyfriend.

"Siddddd-" I screamed from the stairs in the hall walking towards my room.

"Yesss penguin , I am here !" His voice came out of our room.

I walked through the hallway to my room.

I opened the door and the room was dark.

I made my way to the balcony were I saw a little light.

The lights of the balcony turned on as soon as I stepped outside.

The balcony was decorated perfectly.

Cozy fairy lights, a table set with candles and Italian cuisine with a flower vase with tulips in it.