23- 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐑

_____________________________________

मैं बारिश की बोली समझता नहीं था
हवाओं से मैं यूँ उलझता नहीं था
है सीने में दिल भी, कहाँ थी मुझे ये खबर
_____________________________________

मैं बारिश की बोली समझता नहीं थाहवाओं से मैं यूँ उलझता नहीं थाहै सीने में दिल भी, कहाँ थी मुझे ये खबर_____________________________________

We reached the hotel in approx half an hour. Everyone was shown their igloo tents, they were safe and the environment was safe too!

These igloo tents were set on an empty ground between the mountains but these even had all the proper services like proper washrooms and hotel management.

The only thing the iglo was made for was to experience a night stay in it.

When we went to the resort, everyone was in the lounge area. Ayan and Rian came running to me and asked, "Done?"

"Done !" I said and they exclaimed in joy and hugged me and Advika. Penguin knew about this as I told her on our way here.

But Kainaat and Sridhi stood silent unaware of anything.

Advika moved forward to Kainaat and Sridhi and she mumbled something, "I am not going to thirdwheel you guys anymore!" She said.

"Kyuu?"
"Are you leaving us?"
They both exclaimed nervously.

"No no, I got someone for me too!"

"Aayee, Kashmir ke pahadio me tuje apna sajan mil gaya ?" Kainaat asked.

"Mil toh pehle se Gaya tha, sirf mera aaj hua hai!" Advika said and I laughed at her.

"Bta toh sahi kon hai?" Kainaat said and without saying anything , Advika looked at me with love in her eyes.

When both of them realised, they jump screamed.

The waiters around us gave us and we all chuckled.

They both hugged Advika, and they gave me a smile.

"Jiju ji ban gaye aap toh !" They came to me and said this and I looked at Advika and she gave me a calm look.

We all went for dinner and they all raised toasts to our newly made couple.

The dinner went so nice, we all enjoyed it and went to our respective tents.

I stood inside my tent, and called straight to my mother.

"Hello mumma, how are you?"

"I am fine beta, how are you doing, how is Advika doing, how's your trip going?"