37- 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

______________________________________

Helloo everybody, I am soo sorry for not uploading the chapter yesterday, here's the first update , the second will be uploaded soon today only.
Shower votes and comments.
Love you all
Byeeeeee byeeeee!
______________________________________

सांसों की माला पे
लिख दू मे पी का नाम
______________________________________

"LEAVE HER YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed at Revansh Rajvansh pointing a gun at him, he was about to take pheras with my girl

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"LEAVE HER YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed at Revansh Rajvansh pointing a gun at him, he was about to take pheras with my girl.

'FLASHBACK ;'

I was fucking scared, for my life. I safely sent Advik and Sathvik back to Bombay.

I was looking forward in the whole of the city of Rajasthan for my life. That asshole has taken her somewhere. I am constantly trying to tap the location but he doesn't have any device with him at the moment.

He is fucking smart, he doesn't have any of his device online. His smartness is gonna burn into ashes with him the moment I find him.

I was fucking scared for her, In that moment, a thousand emotions surged within me, each one threatening to overwhelm my senses.

Anguish twisted my insides into knots, a primal fear gripped my chest, and a seething rage boiled beneath the surface. I wanted to reach out, to grab her and pull her back to safety, but my limbs felt heavy and useless, shackled by the cruel reality of the situation.

The sight of her being taken by my sworn enemy ignited a firestorm of emotions within me. How dare he lay his hands on her? How dare he try to tear apart the one person who meant everything to me?

The thought of her in his clutches sent shivers down my spine, filling me with a fierce determination to rescue her at any cost.

I was finding and finding, when I recieved a notification on my phone.

Emergency alarm, fuck?

Advika is in my private mansion. She has clicked the emergence sos. It's a table lamp in the hall, it has sensors, when someone will try to turn it on, it will give me a notification.

I told this to Advika just in case. My baby is smart enough.

I fucking took the private plane and took it off myself. I leaned to drive a plane for emergency. The pilot was not in charge so my skill came to use.