22- 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

______________________________________

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out and take me home
You're my, my, my, my
Lover
______________________________________

Can I go where you go?Can we always be this close forever and ever?And ah, take me out and take me homeYou're my, my, my, myLover______________________________________

I tried to wake her up but she snuggled onto me. I loved it and wanted to stay like that for more time but we needed to rush to not to miss the exciting things we are going to try today.

I woke her up and she rubbed her eyes like babies do. Her entire mascara and the kajal she applied got smudged due to her immense crying.

She saw herself in the mirror and she said, "Konsa bhoot hai ye?"

"Kisi ke pyar ka bhoot hai yeh!" I said And she smiled.

She asked me to bring her makeup pouch from her room to mine because she didn't want to go outside like that.

I went to her room, she has organised every suitcase of hers properly. I opened the pink suitcase she told me to and took out the makeup pouch fro the side zip.

My god this girl has organised even her suitcase. The suitcase has separate bags for every clothing. My life is gonna get better when she will help me to organise things.

I took the make-up pouch and then I went back to my room.

She went to the washroom to wash her face properly and then came out more beautiful.

"Make-up kyu karna hai, you look so beautiful like this !" I said.

"Thoda aur acha lagne ko karna hai, zyada thodi karugi only little bit eyes and lips. " she said and told me to get a shower.

I had my shower and meanwhile she did her makeup. When I came out, I saw her dressed properly now and full ready. She was laying on the bed.

I went to her and told her to stand up. I gave her a hug and kisses her forehead and then we went downstairs.

Everybody was in the lobby and we are first going to have our breakfast.

We sat in the dining area and then had our breakfast.

After that, the cab arrived and we all took off to our destination. We were going to a mountain peak to do paragliding.

Everyone was so excited and I was a bit nervous. For Advika. I want her to be safe and secure. Paragliding has a little bit of risk but she eagerly wants to do it.

She told me once that she has a diary of her bucket lists and now she is eager to tick off paragliding.

We reached our destination and the peak was damn high. The top was almost touching the sky. The clouds were visible very closely.