42- 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

_____________________________________

तू है तो मुझे फिर और क्या चाहिए
किसी ना मदद ना दुआ चाहिए तू है
तो मुझे फिर और क्या चाहिए
_____________________________________

तू है तो मुझे फिर और क्या चाहिए तू है तो मुझे फिर और क्या चाहिए किसी ना मदद ना दुआ चाहिए तू है तो मुझे फिर और क्या चाहिए _____________________________________

It's been two days since our marriage date got fixed. Everybody is almost drowned in water doing all the preparations. Yesterday, we went to the card makers for posting cards for our wedding. It was a unique one, I have always wanted it to be simple, soft and positive.

Sidharth's mother called me today to come to their home or my going to be home

I wore a plane jeans and crop top and got in my car.

She said that she has called their old traditional jeweler for the jewellery. In their tradition, the jewellery and the wedding lehnga is from the groom's side. They have given me the responsibility of the lehnga and Sidharth shervani along with everyone's clothes. I am designing everyone's clothes and I want them to be perfect.

We decided that we will have a code for every function. In mehndi, everybody will wear light green whereas me and Sidharth will wear dark green

In haldi, everyone's gonna dress yellow but we will dress orange.

In the cocktail, everyone will dress black but I and Sidharth will wear silver and shiny.

At the wedding, we are going to twin for white and golden whereas my and his family will wear pink, our friends in soft green and the guests in beige colours.

It's the theme we all decided and we got it printed on the cards.

I reached his home and mumma came out.

"Namaste maa !" I said.

"Beti ke muh se mumma sunna, it's so pure!" She said and hugged me.