38- 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄

______________________________________

मेरी सुबह हो तुम्ही और तुम्ही शाम हो
तुम दर्द हो तुम ही आराम हो
मेरी दुआओं से आती है बस ये सदा
मेरी होके हमेशा हाय रहना कभी ना कहना अलविदा
______________________________________

Guys listen, i will not upload any chapter on Sunday, except it, you will get chapters everyday.
Love, author

I stopped my car, I km away from my mansion

I stopped my car, I km away from my mansion. Advika's inside. That Revansh has been oversmart. I don't want to waste anymore time now. I don't know what the fuck he will do to my girl.

I walked to the mansion, hiding between in some places. When I was near the gate, I peeked inside.

I examined the place and there were about nine people who were visible.

I hid between the bushes near by and hit two bodyguards on the gate.

This shifted the attention of the others to the gate. I went inside from the another gate, which was not known to them I guess because they could know I was inside.

I locked the door from outside so that no one could come out until I handle these.

I stood behind them and seven were standing in front of me.

I made a whistle and their attention shifted. I shoot them one by one.

Until another one came and pointed a gun on my head from behind.

"Drop you weapon !" He said.

I knelt to down to drop the gun but instead hit on his knee and he fell on the floor. I held is gun and pointed both of them on him.

There were ten of them.

I moved to the mansion and opened the door. Dust settled in the air and I crossed it.

It was Advika , looking not in her true senses around two people who were holding her with Revansh , taking pheras.

What the fuck are they doing?

Advika looked at me and smiled at Revansh and said, "I told you to get your graves ready !"

That means, he has also drugged her, that is why they are holding her and are forcefully getting her married to him. Hopeful, i reached on time.

They are not married yet, cause God has it in his destiny, I am going to be the only husband of Advika.

"Leave her you motherfucker!" I screamed at Revansh and went towards him pointing a gun at him.