9- 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄

Hey lovely people , here is the longest chapter till date as per your demand .

I hope you all will love it and if you will make sure to vote and drop a comment .

Love you all .. byee byeee !!!

Happy reading !!

___________________________________________

रब कि क़वाली है इश्क़ कोई
दिल कि दीवाली है इश्क़ कोई
महकी सी प्याली है इश्क़ कोई
सुबह कि लाली है इश्क़

_____________________________________________

We both got off the car and she waited for me to get beside her

We both got off the car and she waited for me to get beside her . She asked me to move first .

"After you !" I said .

And she moved inside and I went after her .

The book store was beautiful inside out . It was giving a fairy aesthetic vibe . Flowers everywhere , coffee bar at the right , and the smell of books was perfectly filling my nostrils .

" Will you wait here until I select books or would you like to come find books with me ?" She asked me .

"I want to be with you ." I said and realised that it meant the other way .

"Sorry , I mean I want to find books with you ." I continued my statement and then she started moving .

We were standing at the fictional books catagory . She was reading the back summary of the books while I stood beside her leaning over the wall , watching her reading them .

She read summaries of around 10-15 books and selected 8-9 which she surely wanted to buy .

"Will you help me ?" She asked me in a not so requesting tone .

"You need my help ? Yes ma'am, how can I help you?" I asked her jokingly .

"Can you help me choose five out of these 8 books ?" She said .

"I don't know your choice till now . What is you favourite trope ?" I asked her .

"Enemies to lovers , forced marriages , mafia husband , dark romance . Here , tell me now !" She said .

"Dark romance , what's even romance in books ?" I said .

"Give me back these books . You stand quietly only . You don't know anything about books ." She shouted on me .

"Okay but please be polite yar ." I said to her with a puppy face .

I don't know why I am being like this . I am not like this . But I want to be like this .