21- 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

______________________________________

तेरी नज़रों में है तेरे सपने
तेरे सपनों में है नाराज़ी
मुझे लगता है के बातें दिल की
होती लफ़्ज़ों की धोखेबाज़ी
______________________________________

तेरी नज़रों में है तेरे सपनेतेरे सपनों में है नाराज़ी मुझे लगता है के बातें दिल की होती लफ़्ज़ों की धोखेबाज़ी______________________________________

Yesterday was the most beautiful day ever for my life. Sidharth and I shared an incredible hug, the hug which vanished away all our insecurities.

I was soo guilty about the joke I made cause I wouldn't have liked it either if Sidharth had made this joke.

I could sense the love he has for me from his eyes. He was on the edge of crying , his eyes were wet and nearly a tear was about to fall when he left.

He gave me a forehead kiss , he gave me a hug from my back. He is has done everything so sweetly without making me uncomfortable.

I didn't like being touchy and physically touching someone cause I never found any comfort doing that.

Me and my ex boyfriend didn't even shared a kiss and that was one of the reasons too he was eager to break up with me because I was physically not well for him.

Whereas Siddharth has never ever made me feel uncomfortable, his presence sole gives me the comfort which nobody else has ever given.

I want to confess my feelings to Sidharth but I am waiting for him to make the first move.

I also want to reveal about my past, why I am uncomfortable being touchy and I had a boyfriend.

I don't know how he will react hearing this. I want to tell him this before making any moves because he surely deserves to know about this before he tells me he loves me.

As to give him a chance to run from me if he wants to after knowing this. Boys usually think that every girl is same and girls don't love like boys and many more misunderstandings they have.

But I want to tell Sidharth that even though I had a past, i love him with my whole heart, I love him the most, I love him with everything I have, he is my moon, the moon which provided me light in my darkest nights.

So without further ado, I got ready with a yellow princessy frok dress which sidharth chose yesterday for me to wear today.

I wore my sandals and went to meet him.

I walked down the hallway and knocked on his door.

He opened the door on the second knock.

"Hello penguin, you look so beautiful, a dreamy Disney princess!" He said looking at me.

I turned around to give him a full view of my hairstyle and the yellow big bow I had applied.

"Arey meri jaaan lelogi, meri future wife jealous hojayegi muje koi itna sundar lag gaya hai !" He said and I laughed and hugged him tightly.