35- 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

Helloo hellooo!
Bada wala sorry , chapter was not getting uploaded, Abbi hua and this is the editing.

I am soo sorry, agla chapter aaj matlab 4April ko bhe milega. Don't think this is for both of days.

Love love, again sorry.

_____________________________________

तुझको जो पाया
तो जीना आया
अब ये लम्हा ठहर जाए
थाम जाए बस जाए
हम दोनों के दरमियान

_____________________________________

I can't tell him the truth, i can't. I said that I will tell him the truth but I won't be able to. How will I tell him? Will he understand?

I haven't sent him my video? He will think that I have done it and I am being the victim!

The vidayi got over and everything was back to normal. Everyone was enjoying the dinner now.

Rian and Kainaat had their dinner on the same plate. They were being lovey dovey.

The event got over and we were told to go back and have some rest.

I can't face him right now.

I don't want to face him right now. I don't have the answers to his questions.

I moved inside the room hurriedly. Changed my clothes and without removing my makeup, I went to bed and acted to be in a deep sleep.

He came and he saw me resting. He didn't say anything either and changed his clothes and went to the couch.

We both were awake, the whole night, and we knew that.

The morning was here now.

I have been just taking small naps but woke up when that moment replayed in my dream.

I woke up, it was 10. I went to the shower and came outside in simple jeans and a kurta.

I came out in my wet hair and he saw me. He turned away his face. I expected his jaw drop expression.

I am breaking him and expecting him to be the same way ! I know I am being selfish.

I dried my hair until he had shower. He came out and didn't even talk to me. He went out straight, without me.

I followed him outside because we need to show everybody that we are the same couple we were.

When we reached the hall, everybody was already settled. Two seats were left for me and him near Kainaat and Rian.