27- 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

______________________________________

सर्दी की रातों मे
हम सोये रहें एक चादर में
हम दोनो तनहा हो
ना कोई भी रहे इस घर में
______________________________________

सर्दी की रातों में हम सोये रहें एक चादर में हम दोनो तनहा होना कोई भी रहे इस घर में______________________________________

Everyone went back to their house when the party got over. The day was so amazing and enjoying.

It was the first time ever I played Holi and I am already excited for the next one.

The only thing that went wrong was what bhua ji said to Advika. I know she is going to create some drama now.

I had a long bath removing the colours from myself. After that I went down and everyone was sitting on the sofas.

Bua ji sat beside daadi and she was crying. I sat down beside papa and mumma and chachi were sitting opposite to me.

Mumma look scared and I gave her a look to stay calm.

"He said those things to me for that girl, he hasn't known her even for one year but for her he disrespected her bhua infornt of her. God knows what magic has she done on him!" She said and my fist tightened in anger.

"Enough didi, no one has ever said anything to you that doesn't mean you will say whatever comes in your mouth, I haven't spoke anything against you but you cross your limit sometimes. " Papa intrupred her and my mother looked at him in disbelief.

"Dekho maa, ab yeh bhe bolne laga hai muje, usne pata ni kya kaala jaadu kar Diya hai sab pe--!" Bhua said again and I was about to say something bitter when dadi raised her hand in air to stop her.

"Bas, tumhara jo jee me aata h tum bolti ho, tumhe wo issiliye nahi pasand kyuki Sidharth ne tumhari pasand ko mana kar diya! Uss bachi ka kya kasoor hai iss sab me?" Daadi said.

"What has happened to you all? You are scolding me for that cheap girl?" Bhua said.

"She isn't cheap ! She is a very nice girl. And I am not scolding you for her. I should have done this when you started taunting my bahus. You are my daughter, but they are my daughters too!" Daadi said and bhua ji went back to her room in anger.

"Thank you maa-"
"Thank you daadi!" Both my father and me said together.

Daadi ordered the house helps to bring tea and we all had tea discussing how good the day went.

I was tired so I went to sleep early and dozzed off.

...............

I am in my office right now, searching the asshole who invaded my private space.