48- 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐈

_____________________________________

हीरिये आज सेहरा बांध के मै तो आया रे
हीरिये डोली बारात भी साथ में मै तो लाया रे
_____________________________________

हीरिये आज सेहरा बांध के मै तो आया रे हीरिये डोली बारात भी साथ में मै तो लाया रे _____________________________________

We reached the location in nearly fifteen minutes, he was happy now.

It was visible from his face that his desires were completed, he can wait until the wedding night now. May be.

He told me to hide my hickey and it was the first time ever I had to do that. Just because this was our own party.

He set my make-up and just when we reached.

I saw Sridhi and all of them waiting outside so as soon the car stopped , I came out of the car and ran to them.

I hugged them and Rian said, "The couple itself is late, how do you expect the guests to be on time ?"

"Arey actually the car broke down on the way and it was raining heavily that time !" I said.

He came out holding my clutch, phone and the necklace I forgot in the car.

I removed it when I sat in the car because it was quite poking at my back.

He came and I took my phone and purse. He made me wear my necklace and I was able to see those cheering faces of Sridhi and Kainaat.

They all have speeches tonight. I am damn excited to hear their pov about our love story.

We stood together and went inside the club. It was decorated perfectly, black roses, white party spheres, high dj.

Everything was perfect. We told everyone to dress in black today. We dressed in silver and that made us the centre of attention.

Guests started coming in. He introduced me to his buisness partners calling me his wife.

One of his buisness friends came with a huge bouquet of black flowers.

He came to gave it to me but sidharth took the bouquet in the way, "Bhabhi hai !" He said to him.

"Pata hai, pata hai, apne Sundar wife se toh milao !" That man said.

It sounds fucking nice, to be called his wife.

"Advika, this is Abhiman, abhiman this is Advika. He is an asshole who thinks he is the most handsome guy in the world !" Sid said.

Ohh, he is making me aware that this guy is a chepo.

"I am the most handsome man on earth, anyways, nice to meet you Advika !" He said.

"Bhabhi ! Bhabhi bol tu !" Sid said.