14- 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

_______________________________________

नैना तेरे कजरारे हैं,
नैनों पे हम दिल हारे हैं
अनजाने ही तेरे नैनों ने
वादे किए कई सारे हैं
________________________________________

नैना तेरे कजरारे हैं, नैनों पे हम दिल हारे हैंअनजाने ही तेरे नैनों ने वादे किए कई सारे हैं________________________________________

My eyes opened in the morning , slowly , my vision was very blur .

I rolled my eyes with my hands and tried to open them wide .

The ceiling was not familiar. The walls were not familiar. The window was not familiar, the curtains were not familiar.

I am not in my room !!!

Where am I?

I tried to get up and sit on the bed with my left hand on my head because it was paining as hell where I was laying but there was some force .

I moved my gaze to the right and saw a hand holding mine and a person sleeping next to the bed keeping his head down .

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
I screamed.

The man woke up instantly.

"Sidharth???? Why are you here holding my hand ? Where are we ? What are you doing ? Why is my head painung so much ?" I screamed at him removing my hand from his hold .

"Wait let me explain !" He said while standing up and smash , i threw a pillow on his face which he catched with his one hand .

"Penguin , you got drunk last night , remember, the mocktail you ordered , it was not a mocktail , it was wine , and after that something something happened and then you slept in the car and then we got you here and when I was placing you on the bed you held my hand so tight and you were the one not letting me goo !" He explained while throwing the same god damn pillow on my face .

" I am so sorry , I might have thought of Kivu at the time I held you , actually I sleep hugging him every night.--" I said and he interrupted me .

"Wait , who is Kivu?"

"That's none of your business!" I said throwing the same pillow on his face which he did not catch this time .

"You don't have a boyfriend , who is this kivu then ?"

"How do you know that I don't have a boyfriend?" I said confused.

"Aapki mumma ne mujhe direct apka boyfriend banne ko propose kardiya , agar hota to unko pata hota aur vo propose ni karte mujhe , agar dimag lagau toh !" He said to me .

(Your mother directly proposed to me to be your boyfriend, if you had one she wouldn't have done that , if I am using my brain correctly !)

"Acha Han tumhe aise pata chala !" I said .
(Oh that is how you got to know !)