Acknowledgements

Thank you to my lovely readers, who dedicated their time to following up with my updates and making me smile with their lovely comments. ABS wouldn't be possible without your support!

Thank you to the goofy, dorky, curly haired angel, Harry Styles. Now- I know you might not read awkward fics about yourself lol but without the motivation to write about you, this book wouldn't be possible. I love you so much, thank you so being so amazing. Keep Louis happy;)

Thank you to musiccookies3521 for your awesomeness as my best friend. Since the start, you've been with me on this and I cannot thank you enough for supporting me in everything I do. You da bestest:)

Thank you to Wattpad. Without this site, I would have not found myself and I would not be writing with such passion.

Thank you to Caroline (the one inside my head), for giving me such great character development. Without you, this plot would of been a complete flunk.

Last but not least, thank you to SweaterWeather_Harry who has just been there for me. She helped edit my final chapters. Words cannot explain how grateful I am to have you, you're the Caroline to my Harry:)

Hm, what else is there to say. Just in general, thank you guys for this mindblowing experience! Kisses for all of you! I remember starting this in December 2014 with no idea in mind and here I am in August 2015 saying goodbye. This book has really grown on me, these characters have grown on me.

But hey, the end is only the start:)

Toodles guys, I love all of you dearly. All the love x. M