• T W E N T Y - O N E •

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER- FEELS LIKE THE END by MIKKI EKKO
TIDAL WAVE by SNOWMINE

**********
H A R R Y

Words cannot explicate the hate I have for Prince Liam of Stockholm; Mr. Royal Payne in the ass, or recently named stuck up rich bastard.

Maybe it's the way he dresses? Like a prince who walked straight out of a Disney movie.

His title? I don't think...

His money? Eh, I don't fucking care about it.

His attitude? It sure does piss me off, but not quite the reason for why I hate him.

...My jealously? I honestly don't know. There's something about him that I can't stand, which remains unknown to me. He doesn't have a damn clue how innocent he looks when he looks at Caroline a certain way. The way he looks at Caroline- it makes me feel like I'm not good enough for her.

All I know for sure is that I hate Liam more than anything in the world. Caroline deserves a better man, and for that, her mother and father are being completely unreasonable. I know King Al can be a dickhead at times- and trust me- I've seen it all. I don't want Caroline to get married to Liam if she doesn't want to.

I'm just thinking...Mrs. Caroline Ann Payne or Mrs. Caroline Ann Styles? The second one sounds better. Wait a second, what the hell am I thinking?

I shake the thought out of my head.

After she and little rich kid mentioned that they needed a private talk, I expect that they would walk out completely all over each other. But Caroline is headstrong as hell. She'd never let a few sappy words change her mind.

"Can you help me carry the dishes to the dining hall, mate?" Niall asks, topping each bowl of cream of asparagus soup with a fresh leaf of basil. I've never been good in the kitchen. The last time I tried to make tomato soup for Mother Queen when she was sick, I ended up putting ketchup in it. Same thing, right?

I nod, picking up three bowls all at once while Niall handles the other four. Together, we head out to the dining hall right around the corner.

I see Caroline and Liam seated far away from each other at the long table. I smirk lightly. Good. King Al is talking to Liam about some new compartment in the Stockholm kingdom while Caroline sits quietly, watching as I distribute the appetizer to everyone alongside Niall. When I get to Liam, I purposely swig the bowl. The thick spring green soup splatters onto Liam's white coat.

"Shit." He grumbles and shoots up from his seat, wiping at the stain with a napkin. It only spreads more. Caroline and the Queen bring their hands up to their mouths in shock. The King gasps.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, your highness." I apologize, keeping the sarcasm hidden in my voice. "Do you want me to get you a clean blazer?"

"You've done enough." Liam mutters under his breath, dipping the napkin in water and wipes at the stain again. I can feel a mischievous smile on my face. Yes I have. I was close to making out with your future wife, and after that, I was planning on fucking her senselessly. Now, I'm going to make sure you two never get married.

"Harry, you must be more careful!" King Al scolds and I nod, looking ashamed. Inside, I feel like gold. I lower my head and walk back to the kitchen with Niall. Once we are out of sight of the royal family, Niall roars with laughter.

"Nice one, Haz!" He high fives me. We continue to bring out the mouthwatering plates of food, course after course. I don't really get the concept of courses though- A hamburger and chips from a diner is good enough to me.