• S I X T Y - F O U R •

A/N: Ugh guys I'm so sorry for the super super late update. I'm an ass haha, but I feel like my life is slowly getting better and better:) I would like to dedicate this chapter to SweaterWeather_Harry because she's always by my side and makes me the happiest dumb ass in the world. Ilysm, and happy reading Abductees! x M.

SONGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:
MARVIN GAYE by CHARLIE PUTH FT. MEGHAN TRAINOR

***WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT, HIGHLY 13+ GET A BUCKET OF HOLY WATER READY LMAO***

***************

C A R O L I N E

February.

From what we've been observing for nearly two months or so, Louis and Gracie are inseparable. They have this special, unbreakable bond not even Eleanor could get in the way of. Louis has told us about times where Gracie would cry in the middle of the night but wouldn't stop if Eleanor tried to soothe her. One time, Gracie cried for an hour straight but stopped immediately when Louis rocked her back to sleep.

Their relationship is worthy of envy.

The three of them had left to go back to their home in Courageous since they got the news that the kingdom was slowly unraveling from the lockdown mode. However, it still isn't safe for Harry and I to go back.

Today is the first of February- Harry's twenty-third birthday. Since Lucy's house is in Mightera's territory, I couldn't by him a gift. I feel terrible, yes, but the least I could do is make him his favourite strawberry shortcake. I am frosting the cake when Lucy arrives into the kitchen.

"Hey girl, whatcha doing?" She asks curiously, glancing over at the cake.

"It's Harry's birthday today, so I'm making him a birthday cake." I tell her, laying pieces of sliced strawberries carefully on top.

"Well of course, today would have been Marcel's birthday too." Lucy speaks slowly, playing with her nails as she looks down. Immediately I stop garnishing the cake and bring my head up.

"I- I'm sorry." I apologize, feeling bad for her.

"It's fine, there's no point in talking about something long gone anyways," Lucy explains, "But memories are a whole different story." A smile crosses her face as she says this.

"So what did you get Harry?" She shifts, taking strawberries from the bowl and placing them in a circular pattern on the cake as well.

"Err, I didn't get him anything."

Lucy blinks several times. "Nothing at all?"

"Well...nothing expect for this cake." I tell her, feeling a bit embarrassed that I couldn't get Harry anything for his birthday. He had done so much for me on mine; the vivid memories reside deep inside my head. The scavenger hunt he had arranged was amazing and with that he also bought me numerous gifts. This is the least I could give him.

"Girl, he needs more. He just needs one experience where you blow his mind and rock his whole world." Lucy has a coy look on her face. She strolls over to the far cabinet and pulls out a stack of magazines. She shoves them in my hands, a knowing smirk prominent on her face.

"Seduce him."

•~•

"Caroline?" I hear Harry's voice call to me as he stands at the bedroom door, curiosity in his voice. I don't respond; only standing in the direction of the window with my back turned. A red silk robe covers my body. I hear Harry slowly close the door and lock it, so I turn around to the same speed as well.