• F O R T Y •

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER- I WILL BE by AVRIL LAVIGNE (I can't believe the irony of this song to Caroline's character development. Like I swear, this was totally unplanned.)

_______________________

H A R R Y

As fucked up as it sounds, its true. Nothing compares to the feeling of waking up beside Caroline; her skillful fingers raking up and down my back, her hair in an adorable mess, her melodic voice scolding me terribly. She fills up the empty space in my heart.

I'm just afraid what she'll do when she finds out why I got a job at the Courageous Kingdom in the first place along with my past horrible intentions. I've finally created something that feels right...

I don't want to ruin it.

"Are you hungry, babe?" I ask Caroline, rummaging through the cabinets. All I find is bread, some Nesquik and a few overripe bananas.

"Starving." Caroline corrects me, overdramatizing the whole situation. I've given her another one of my boxers and my favourite tank top. It's cute how the tank practically falls off of her petite body.

Walking over to the mini fridge, I yank it open. Scanning my eyes over the items inside, I scrunch my nose up- whip cream, apple juice, beer cans, cheese and...potato chips?

"Okay, I'm gonna go buy breakfast for us." I tell Caroline, who sits cross-legged on the edge of the bed.

"Can I come?" She asks me, pouting a little.

I shake my head. "Stay here. If anyone comes by, don't answer the door, understood?" I say firmly, throwing on my coat and sunglasses.

"Fine, Mr.Daddy." She says crossing her arms across her chest. Jeez, she's so innocent she doesn't even know what she's doing to me.

"Say that one more time, and I will pin you down." I playfully warn her, pressing my lips to her forehead. She smells like my Old Spice shampoo.

"Fine, fine, besides...I don't want a horny Harry on my back." She smirks, putting her hands up in defence. So she does know...

"Being seductive are we, Miss Weston?" I ask darkly, turning to head out the door.

"No, Mr. Styles. It is only you who cannot control your desires." She replies formally, and picks up a magazine from my nightstand.

How can someone be so sexy and innocent all at once?

________________________

C A R O L I N E

Harry has gone to get breakfast, and I'm terribly bored without him. I'm just wondering what everyone at home is doing, what's happening there? I still can't get over the fact that I'm not a runaway bride. I'm technically a kidnapped bride by the person I really love, so is that even considered being kidnapped?

I find the remote to the telly lying on the couch so I turn it on, surfing through the different channels. I find the news channel and the breaking news grabs my attention. There is a woman standing right outside the gates of the castle.

"This is Leena Barker, reporting live from the Courageous Kingdom. Initially, today was suppose to be the day of the Royal Wedding, but it seems to appear that Princess Caroline has gone missing. This is completely unexplained, officials are saying they're trying their hardest to find out the cause behind her disappearance. She was last seen by her fiancée Prince Liam of Stockholm last night inside the castle, so he says. Investigations are ongoing, if anyone has any information or sightings, they're asked to call the police immediately. This is Leena Barker signing off from BBC UK. Back to you at the newsroom, Phil."