• S I X T Y - O N E •

A/N: ...Seven chapters left. Can you hear the sound of my heart breaking? Oh and thoughts on the new cover? Made it myself:D

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: GOD ONLY KNOWS by THE BEACH BOYS (The video under media is a BBC cover though. One Direction's solo is angelic, plus they captured my favourite song perfectly)

****************

C A R O L I N E

I am awoken by the stream of sunlight bleeding through the curtains and glowing through my closed eyes. Slowly blinking my sleepiness away, I roll over to the other side.

"Morning, beautiful." The low, raspy voice makes jump a little, given that the first thing I see is Harry staring at me. He has one hand supporting his head as he sits in a sunbathing supermodel position. I instinctively place my hand to my chest.

"How long have you been watching me sleep?" I ask, and a small smile graces his mesmerizing lips.

"I don't know...an hour or so I guess." Shrugging, he continues to stare at me. I don't notice when he sneakily slides his arm around my waist, pulling me to his bare chest. I look down at my body, and see that I am wearing the silky robe Harry found in the closet last night.

"Harry, are you naked under there?" A gasp passes my lips as I move away from him. My eyes trail down to his body which is wrapped between the white blanket sheets. Even though he is covered by the bedsheets, I can get a glimpse of just a bit of his toned torso.

Harry smiles sheepishly, running his hand through his messy dark hair. "I don't know, am I?" He asks childishly.

I roll my eyes. "You're so dweebish."

"No, I'm Harry."

It doesn't take long before I break out into a fit of laugher, covering my face with my hands. Although Harry has the tendency to really piss me, everything he does is so darn adorable. He flashes me a grin before scooting over to me and nuzzles his face in my chest.

"May I ask why your face is lodged between my boobs?" I ask awkwardly, as I feel Harry bat his eyelashes against the skin of my chest. Feeling slightly ticklish, I press myself back against the mattress as far as possible. Though, Harry wraps his arms around my stomach so I can't move when he lies on top of me.

"These feel nice." The vibrations of his voice bounce against my skin as he speaks. "Very...cuddly."

"Cuddly?"

"Yeah...better than pillows if you ask me." He smirks, looking up at me and then lays his head back down on that area. I'm pretty sure he can feel how hard my heart is pounding right now...

I've never felt so alive in my entire life.

He readjusts himself again and places his head down on my chest really hard. My hand reaches out to smack him on the head. "Owie, that really hurts Harold!" He pouts as he rubs the spot where I hit him.

"Why do you call me Harold?" He groans, continuing to rest his head on my boobs as my fingers absentmindedly play with his tousled curls. "I was born as Harry, that's what it says on my birth certificate."

"Well it's fun getting you mad." I tease. His hair brushes against my neck as he looks up at me with narrowed eyes.

"Making me mad is fun, huh?" He asks, sarcasm edging his tone.

"Yes, actually." I giggle, diverting my gaze to the window where the sunlight peaks through. Irritated by it, I turn to Harry again- who pulls the blankets further over the two of us.