• T H I R T Y - T W O •

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER- ALL OF ME by JOHN LEGEND (This song is like so relevant to this chapter...so make sure to read with it.)

___________________

H A R R Y

Have you ever met a person who could make your heart beat so fast, when you don't want it to beat at all?

Well for me, that person is Caroline Ann Weston.

It's that beautiful laugh that she has that leads to sleepless nights. It's her cheesy words that make you believe in love. It's her wild eyes that make you go insane inside. But at the same time, those eyes expose her hidden insecurities, and from what I've learnt, Caroline's is her body.

I have to admit- it was quite difficult writing up the birthday clues because I'm usually not much of a deep, poetic person. I've been waiting for the day I wake her up with the words I've never told her, and I did that today.

At the final destination, I find Caroline standing on top of the rigid rocks near the shore, wearing the white bikini I bought her. I can't believe she trusts me so much, she wore that bikini even when she's so uncomfortable with her body.

I sneak up on her.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I say, "Happy birthday, beautiful." Caroline yelps softly at my touch, but knowing that it's only me. Unwarned, she backs away, hiding her body with the towel.

I smile sadly before pulling her back into my arms. She rests her weary head on my shoulder. It's upsetting to know that Caroline doesn't thinks she's good enough. She constantly hides her beauty because of that single taunting thought in her head.

I slowly pull the towel away from her body and soft whimpers escape her lips. Finally, I drop the towel to the ground. "Don't cover up, babe...not from me." I coo softly inside her ear and Caroline blushes at the word 'babe'. Tilting her chin up so that her blue eyes look into my green ones, I smile brightly. They're just as beautiful as from the first time I saw them.

"To me, you're the most beautiful living thing I've ever seen," I tell her, "Just remember my words whenever you feel like you're not good enough, okay?" Caroline nods and I kiss her temple softly. But then she puts on a grumpy face and sits down on the rocks. I extend my hand to her, leaning down.

"C'mon, love, let's go for a swim." I smile but Caroline refuses to take my hand.

"Don't be silly, you know I can't swim!" She says, eyes wider than Jupiter. I shudder softly when the cool airs hits my drenched skin. I've already gone for a swim once, so I feel chillier than it already is.

Salt water rolls down my chest and to my abdomen; I smirk when I notice Caroline's eyes trailing it. She scrunches her nose and hits my chest playfully. I laugh.

"It's okay, I'll teach you." I insist, but Caroline shakes her head stubbornly, causing me to sigh. Sometimes, she can be such a stubborn mule, but that's one of the millions of reasons why I love her so much.

"Don't you trust me?" I ask her quietly, remembering one of the lines I used with Mother Queen to get what I wanted when I was younger.

"Of course I trust you Harry, you know that." Caroline says in a 'matter-of-fact' tone. I stretch my hand out even further to her.

"Then come with me." She is hesitant for several seconds. "I promise I won't let anything happen." I say firmly but but inside my head I'm laughing so hard because I find Caroline's unusual fear of fish fascinating. I mean, what can the little fishies possibly do?

"Fine." She huffs, cautiously taking my hand and I pull her up to her feet. "But if I don't like it, you have to bring me back."

"Anything for you, angel." I say and help her hop off the rocks. When we reach the water, I can see the calm little tidal waves rolling in. I walk over the wet sand, running my feet through the oddly cool, but warm water.