• F I F T Y •

A/N: Okay, woah woah woah SAY WHAT, GURLFREHND? Jeez I'm so happy I can't even freaking spell properly! ABS GOT RANKED #716 IN ROMANCE YESTERDAY. AND NOW ITS AT #608!!! BUMPED UP OVER 100 SPOTS. Anddddd we reached chapter 50 like what!?! Ashdhdjdkjsb this is incredible. C'est fantasique! Je suis très content like wait, next chapter I'll be speakin' Spanish lmao.

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: BLOODSTREAM by ED SHEERAN

***************

C A R O L I N E

I squirm under Desmond's gaze uncomfortably as my heart starts to hammer like thunder- even harder than before. My legs are jelly as my mind is clouded with thoughts of what he's going to do. A lightheaded feeling rests in my head, like I'm going to vomit for no reason. The air circulating in the room freezes in time, suffocating me. I'm going to hit the ground, I'm going to hit the ground, I'm going to-

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say, as calmly as I can. However, I am terrible at lying. I can tell he doesn't believe me by the way he looks at me intently from head to toe.

"Don't play around with me, Fair Maiden, I won't fall for your terrible shit." He laughs bitterly, a dangerous look in his eyes. I don't no why he keeps calling me 'Fair Maiden', but it's starting to get creepy. His glossy, bloodshot eyes has got me locked in his stare. I am frozen in place, my phone starting to slip from my fingertips.

"You need to leave, I'm busy." I say quickly, ready to call Harry and tell him to come back.

"No, I will not." He hisses and that's when I'm about to shut the door on his face. But he pushes himself into the room and grabs my arm hard. I let out a scream. My fingers fumble to find Harry in my contacts but the phone is snatched from my clammy hands and shoved into Desmond's pocket. He puts his hand to my mouth, so I sack him in the- I dare say it...balls.

He clutches his crotch, growling in pain. "That's it. You're coming with me, bitch." He snarls as he pulls me by the hair down the creaking staircase and out the emergency exit. Tears stream down my face, feeling the torsion of my hair pulling the skin of my scalp. I call for help, but no one can hear my pleading cries.

I instantly regret opening the door for this monster.

•~•

He taped my mouth. He fucking taped my mouth and tied me up to the backseat. Words are not exchanged from neither of us- well, maybe because all my curses are muffled in my mouth due to the stupid duct tape. Harry's father grumbles things under his breathe that my ears can't quite catch.

"My King, I've found the Fair Maiden. In fact, I have her in my backseat right now." He says into the phone pressed to his ear. King? Is he talking to my father? He smiles evilly at me through the rear view mirror. He is purely disgusting, flashing me a sick grin allowing me to catch a glimpse of his yellow stained teeth.

"Yes, yes, I'll bring her over and we'll deal with her from there. Thank you, my lord." I can feel my chest rising and lowering as he drags a puff from his disgusting cigarette. I can't believe this is the man who fathered Harry.

He makes a sharp turn through a castle surrounded by tall gates. At first, I think he's going to hand me back to my mother and father for the money, but then I realize that this isn't the Courageous kingdom. Seeing the intimidating guards open the gates for the car, my eyes widen in fear.

Since my hands are tied up, I can't do anything to get myself out. Instead, I kick the seat in front of me, internally screaming. This man has bad intentions- that's one thing I know for sure. "Stop kicking my seat, bitch." I narrow my eyes at his words. I can already tell he has no respect for women, unlike his sweet son.