• T W E N T Y •

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER-
PULL ME DOWN by MIKKI EKKO RYAN HEMSWORTH REMIX (that sexy vibe though)
GIVE ME LOVE by ED SHEERAN I swear, if you listen to this in Liam's view, you'll actually feel bad for him:(

**********
H A R R Y

"Thanks for the Advil. I feel a bit better now." Instinctively, I step closer to Caroline, my hands tempted to grab her hips. My lips are extremely close to her ear as I hesitantly wrap my arms around her slim, fragile waist. Slowly turning her figure around, our eyes meet; hers full of shyness, mine shimmering with boldness and lust.

Her eyes drop to the ground, not wanting to look at me any longer. I gently tilt her chin up so that she would. I don't think I can remember being so gentle with someone like this. Finally, Caroline's cerulean eyes graze back to mine, leaving me feeling as if I'm drowning in the ocean itself.

"You're beautiful, love, don't you ever look down." I whisper softly, moving a strand of hair from her eyes and holding Caroline's face a little longer, admiring her beauty.

My heart beats rapidly against my ribcage as I feel like I'm losing control of myself. Stop toying with her, idiot, you're gonna turn your back on her in the end, aren't you? Pushing my conscience away, I lean down, craving to feel her lips against mine. The vulnerability in Caroline's face creates a burning fire in the pit of my stomach.

"What the hell is going on?" A recognizable voice asks and it startles both me and Caroline, causing us to break away. A way to ruin the moment.

"Fuck." I grumble, hearing Liam's voice. Caroline and I both turn our heads to see him standing at the doorway, holding a bouquet of red roses and a box of chocolates. Pathetic bastard. They drop to the floor after taking in the scene in front of him.

I nervously run a hand through my hair as Caroline stumbles for air. "It's not what it looks like!" She cries out. Sadly, she's not that great at lying.

Liam glares at me with a look of disgust. "Why are you here?" He sneers, voice thick with hurt.

I smirk lightly, stepping closer to him. "Well you see, 22 years ago my father had strong sexual feelings for my mum and he was really horny one day and-" I hear Caroline's disapproval behind me.

"I don't think the princess should be hanging around with people like you." Liam cuts me off, shaking his head, unamused. People like me? What the hell is that suppose to mean?

Caroline steps in front of Liam alongside me. "I'm very well capable of making my own decisions, thank you very much" There is a snappy, sassy edge to her voice as she speaks.

"Well, my darling, you're the future Mrs.Payne and Queen of Stockholm so I need to approve of your decisions." Liam says, kissing Caroline's hand shortly after. My temper rises in the matter of seconds, legs having the sudden urge to kick his royal ass. Caroline pulls her hand away and
brings it to her side, the discomfort evident on her face.

"Mother has given me two days to find true love. If I do, I don't have to marry you." She flares her nose high up in the air. I hope she realizes how stupid she sounds right now.

Liam laughs robotically, causing her to scowl. "And you actually think two days is enough to find true love?"

Caroline remains quiet for a few moments. "Well it's better than marrying you." She snaps back. Shots have been fired. Liam's smug smile fades into a frown.

"I have to talk to Caroline alone, can you leave?" Liam asks me. I look at Caroline for confirmation and she sighs deeply and nods. A steep frown appears on her face as well, arms crossed over her chest.